D2 Hackit

T

tons_of_fun

i cant get d2hackit to work ah it pisses me off ive tried downloading it so many times ahh can someone please help me arrgh:mad:

T

tons_of_fun

i think i figured it out i had to get a nocd patch for my game cause the cd broke so i think thats why

N

NuKeM

My loader file for d2hackit is in my d2 directory but when i open diablo jon a game and double click the loader nothing happens what is wrong?

gabe77777

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I am haveing trouble Getting Hackit to work. I unziped the files and put them in my diablo 2 folder. ran diablo 2 and nothing. I edited the config file for hackit to load a mf snap-in and nothing. Can someone explain to me exactly how to get d2 Hackit to run and how to execute command all the basics. Thank You so Much!

hacker183

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
1)d2hackit is old
2)a lot of the hacks dont work
3)in 2d press enter and enter . load (might be some thing else cant remender some one find out 4 me thinks)

D

DAVEROBY

D2 HACK IT HELP

I KNOW D2 HACKIT SUM DONT LIKE OR SAY IS OLD BUT ITS WHAT I WANT TO USE BUT CANT GTE IT TO LOAD WHEN I ALT TAB IT NVR LOADED ITS THE NEWEST VERSION THAT I KNOW OF DEC 2003 1.05 I THINK JUST DONT LOAD NE IDEAS NE 1

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
Download D2HackIt from the sticky, make sure you haven't got Pickit running (or read the sticky on how to haev both running at the same time).

Enter a game in D2 and start the loader.exe -> done

D2HI is a program that can run modules, send/receive packets, the #1 hacker tool.

D

DAVEROBY

I HAVE A COPY OF hackit all ready made in dec 2003 or so it say lol it from a goo dsorce on another forum an other people got fromplace no problems i aint tride runin pickit yet i just ne hackit to run it act like it did but when i alt tab to game it nvr loaded? ive tried many times an rebootn many times no luck i had hackit in 09 an nvr had a prob just cant get it to work now so lost.beats me