D2 expansion item creator?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i dont want to make an uber hacked char with uber hacked items.

i just want somthing that will create any lvl char i want with all the correct stats associated with that lvl. and i want it to have an inventory of all unique and set items. no altered items.

somthing like jemalla but for expansion.

her version 4 beta doesnt work right. i downloaded it from this page and when i try to load a windforce it drops the +dmg/lvl attribute.

and see'ing how its been almost a year since any word from jamella i dont expect any fixes to come.

so is their anything else? right now im using shadowmaster to edit stats n such. and i tried using fuzzier's item creater. but every time i tried to make a windforce it came out all messed up in shadowmaster. spent over an hour trying to get it to work.

i just want to be able to make legit chars in single player to test out different ways to make chars and how well they work with different types of legit items. kinda like a testing ground so i dont waist so much time in the realms when i actually do create the char.

any help would be appreciated.

Flaming_cows

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well there is an upcoming editor made by Mastadex,as soon as it is finished it will most likely replace jammy, but untill then, stick with jammy i guess

soljah

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Flaming_cows
well there is an upcoming editor made by Mastadex,as soon as it is finished it will most likely replace jammy, but untill then, stick with jammy i guess
do u know when its gunna come out cuz I am waiting for a replaceent cause jammella has never worked properly for me from the start

Flaming_cows

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well mastadex just finished moving so hes back to work, hopefully the items section will be finished by the end of september

Flaming_cows

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
sorry but hes keeping the editor under wraps, he doesnt want anyone posting it, ill post it as soon as he gives the OK

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well im using shadowmaster right now and it does great for the stats/quests/skills n such. and it can load items.

is their anywhere that someone has a list of all the unique/set items that i could just download and load with shadowmaster untill mastadex finishes his editor?

oneyedMan

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Sirscottofdracut, Warning Number 1 ,
Reason : Brining up old posts (09-14-2002 02:29 PM)
Please try not to do it again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.