Counter mass ghouls as undead?

AJ007

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hey just wonderin if any one had a better idea then me but when i do 1v1 and the enemy masses ghouls i get spiders n Lich wut bout u guys?

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Get mass ghouls yourself and fast expand. Always fast expand on UD if you can.

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ghoul/Garg tech is probably one of your top options. This is mostly a UD vs. NE strategy, because against Fiend/Statue it might fall. Make sure your enemy is massing ghouls.

llama-mix

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Basically i would say ghoul garg with lich and dk and go near your grave yard with necro before u go to attack and raise 10 skeltons and then attack.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Yes. DL ALWAYS FIRST VS UD!

Work your way up to gargs + necros. No UD can beat that. I know from experience. ;)

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
i find DK almost to be useless on an offensive level against UD because of his coil doesn't hurt the UD. always go DL gargs and necros possibly most fun combo you can go.... so its all good.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by noob_phucker
and destroyer is critical for dispelling enemy skellies.
Nope, Gargs are better than destroyers.

Repeat: Destroyers do NOT counter skeleton mages!

Gargs + necs counters ALL UD techs. Including techs with destroyers.....

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
everyone listen to aragorn, hes the only good UD player in this forum (as i know of it)

Zaku

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
You should get the lich first. Because frost nova would rape the ghouls, then you could always get a DK 2nd. Make a mix with fiends and ghouls. You need some meat for the fiends to pick off ghouls. Then if you ever get to teir 3. Gargs and frost wyrms.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Zaku
You should get the lich first. Because frost nova would rape the ghouls, then you could always get a DK 2nd. Make a mix with fiends and ghouls. You need some meat for the fiends to pick off ghouls. Then if you ever get to teir 3. Gargs and frost wyrms.
Gargs are necessary in UD vs UD matchups. Frost wyrms work well, but I would rather get necros. IMO they are way better. If you can get both you win automatically, no contest.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by AzNsUpA-Boi
i dunno frost wryms don't seem too good 2 me... its kinda gay
Frosties take way too long to get, however, they are one of the best units that the UD has if you can get one.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
when against mass ghoulies i go gargs. the ghouls cant attack the air, but the gargs massacre the ghouls. it works every time.

gl hf

FleshRipper[pd]

Member!
Reaction score
What I do is, Fast expand somewhere on the other side of the map where my enemy cant see it, secretly hide a sacrificial pit and a boneyard there and train frost wyrms, My opponent will think that im a stupid noob massing ghouls in my base and he might get necros or gargs to counter the ghouls.. If I see that hes going gargs ill get some fiends and a couple of gargs myslelf and the AoE of the Frostwyrm should beat the gargs if there on the ground, Frostwyrms + fiends + acouple of gargs beat massive gargs..

BTW Avatar.. broke one of the rules... he posted more then 2 weeks after the previous post...

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
OOOOoooooOOOO

He posted in this thread 14 days exactly after my post, so I don't have any problems with it. It is when it is *more* than 14 that gets me.