Condition Zero/ C-Strike

Above_70Percent

Member!
Reaction score
Website
ourworld.cs.com
Is there a difference other then weapons and stuff? And is it worth it to buy?

SilentReapr

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
In my opinion, it's alright, but I am pissed that I bought the game in the hopes that if had the rocket launcher+gas grenade like it first promised, but it turned out it only had some new weapons which is same ones as the CS on Xbox, the AI is good, but they still get stuck :(

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Originally posted by SilentReapr
In my opinion, it's alright, but I am pissed that I bought the game in the hopes that if had the rocket launcher+gas grenade like it first promised, but it turned out it only had some new weapons which is same ones as the CS on Xbox, the AI is good, but they still get stuck :(
They still may add a rocket launcher/gas nade. They are planning patches for it with more added content.

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
Right now, however, I wouldn't say it's worth buying. Aside from a little single-player option, the only real change are the maps. All the weapons, weapon models, and player models are the same. Sure, there are bots--we had those before.

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Originally posted by Akule
its really not that big a change (from 1.6 cs to condition zero)

wait till they either update it and add shit or the price goes down.
First off, for gods sakes akule take some god damn pride in your posts and stop spaming. It has already been said therefore you saying it is not needed. Lastly, now theyve UPDATED it, yes!(please know what your talking about next time), theyve added new models/sounds/ect.. and added great AI for the hostages and they plan to add more, infact I plan to buy it now.

xjMaN88lx

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
reg cs will cover the multiplayer

single player is rely fun with the suicide bombs and crap

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well i bought CZ about 1month ago i was pissed that i wasted my money on new skins/sounds but i found it really fun to play single player with all knife rounds and low grav :D

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
I find it kind of stab in the back really. Ever since Half Life was released, all mods were free as long as you had Half-Life and a key (legit or not..). Counter-Strike Retail didn't really bother me, because it served the same function as Half-Life not to mention the key was in the same format and worked with both Half-Life and CS: Retail installs. Then came Day of Defeat Retail and I started to get all kinds of pissed because it doesn't use the same servers nor keys. So in other words if you have friends who bought DOD Retail, you have to buy that copy too in order to play with them, which is horseshit. Same thing applies with CZ. I'm not paying for HL games any longer. Other than HL2 that is...

OMGLOLWTFPWN

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I got the platinum pack last summer, I don't really play the other games in multiplayer, and I almost never play team fortress. But half-life and opposing force aren't bad in 1 player. I got four keys with it, and I didn't have to pay for DoD either because it was on the steam list and when I clicked I just thought maybe itll let me have it, and it did.

Above_70Percent

Member!
Reaction score
Website
ourworld.cs.com
Ty for feedback, instead of getting cz i got tiger woods 04 and swg instead ^^