Compilers, now and then.

xXLordSlippyXx

Member!
Reaction score
hehe, I know you love my title. Yo Starfish, did you use Borland C++ 5.5 ? Because I have Borland 5.2 installed and I was wondering if I upgraded if I would get the same errors when compiling with the .dll
Since I waited 4 hours for a Visual Studio dl...and then relized I didn't have enough room...I'v been searching for some free compilers...currently I'm downloading Digital Mars C/C++ Compiler 8.29

---------------------------------------------------
And if I ran this with Borland would it make me change the errors?

http://www.webmasterfree.com/spetnik.html

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
Attachment validation, just relax Apossal

Hmmm Slip Im sorry, can't help you. I tried to make Dev-C++ and Borland work several times cause I really wanted to add a free compiler to my tutorial ... but they are doing something work, can't figure out what it is =/

I could ask at BH ... there are a few really smart guys over there :)

TheApossal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hope you dont mean halo he banned me because of my dupe idea.And 2 many ppl were asking about it.And lets not forget no warnings no nothing im banned pernamently didnt even get a 48 hour first :(.

TheApossal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Dev-C++ update!Gies try updating your dev.Maybe now we might be able 2 compile :p!

Edit:Nope still sux dick.

xXLordSlippyXx

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheApossal
Heres an editor i found tell me if it works 4 ya gies.
Wtf kind of editor is this? Only 862 kb....most of em are at least 5mb. :p

Did it work for you?

WTF, how do you make a freagin .ddl with it?

Xclue'D

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by TheApossal
Hope you dont mean halo he banned me because of my dupe idea.And 2 many ppl were asking about it.And lets not forget no warnings no nothing im banned pernamently didnt even get a 48 hour first :(.
No.... you were lieing , attention seeking , and causing trouble

I cant go on b.net right now my firewal is blockingme.Tomrow me and (oolspot will be making the module.I will include a guide on how 2 work this module if nessesary.

My account is koftr
My Realm UsEAst

not all of u will get this module.Only those of u we trust.And 1 more thing
if u need help and 2 impationate 2 wait pm the maker of the thread u all saw today.
It works after a couple of methods we got it 2 work.It will not go public!
Sorry.

BAN!HIM!Ban anyone that shares it pubically were going 2 do this safe gies only through pm's so we know were not gonna screw this dupe up!
Umm yea that sure sounds like just a dupe "idea"

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Lmao, the n00b cant even hit a f*cking edit button how the hell is he going to make a dupe? Yeah, my ass he has come to BF now tried to get alot of attention I have seen nothing that doesn't have bullshit written all over it from him.

@T: Has anybody tried the good ol legal p2p program KaZaA Lite K++ with SpeedUp? I searched for compilers and found about 30 of them that seem to work pretty good as far as I know.

BTW sorry if you do not like me telling people to use kazaa, just tell me and I will edit post.:p

Draegloth

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Call me a noob. I am ok with it, (FOR NOW :-D ) but I have a question. just a quick one. I know some coding using C++ and use vC++ enterprize. I know how ot make exe and dll , But how do i make a .D2H?? Mind throwing me a bone :)

xXLordSlippyXx

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Draegloth
Call me a noob. I am ok with it, (FOR NOW :-D ) but I have a question. just a quick one. I know some coding using C++ and use vC++ enterprize. I know how ot make exe and dll , But how do i make a .D2H?? Mind throwing me a bone :)
1. WTF is vC++ enterprize?
2. Can you compile the d2hackit code into .dll without error? (thats my problem)

Dling Visual Studio right now :p
(9 hour download LOL, using my dads comp with dial-up :p