Combos

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
If u have an ally of a different race what is your most favourite combo as protoss with, say terran. Carrirs with arbiters and an ally Battle cruisers and science vessl. has to be the dealdist combo. scourges will do shit against 12 bc and carriers. maybe only like 3 or 4 will get through but theres to many shots fired to do much damage.

firebat451

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I like the zerg terran allience against toss. First plague the toss units then use emp shockwave. The toss units have only like 5-10 hit points left. You can just mop them up with a few mutalisks.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
thats realy good. see every one uses one races, use two or three. thats why mc kicks ass

AmericanPsych0

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by pan_the_man
scourges will do shit against 12 bc and carriers. maybe only like 3 or 4 will get through but theres to many shots fired to do much damage.
Not really. Just bring a frontal assault of Hydralisks while sneaking a bunch of Scourges 'round back.

Originally posted by firebat451
The toss units have only like 5-10 hit points left. You can just mop them up with a few mutalisks.
You're talking about the Photons Cannons, and nothing else. Plague only does around... 200-300 damage. Most buildings will be weaker, but not 5-10 hit points weak...

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by AmericanPsych0

You're talking about the Photons Cannons, and nothing else. Plague only does around... 200-300 damage. Most buildings will be weaker, but not 5-10 hit points weak...
Ya it will be like 5-10 hitpoints. unless its like a nexus pylons and gateways and forges or even shield batterys.

Xel

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hmmm combos nope dont know any unless yuo bs an ally

a defiler a few guyz and his dead

AmericanPsych0

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Xel
a defiler a few guyz and his dead
If you're fighting someone worth your time, then "a defiler and a few guyz" will not kill him.

sexynatzi

Member!
Reaction score
i like terran and protoss together. against zerg. or zerg and protoss. i like to have protoss as myself or my ally.

AmericanPsych0

Member!
Reaction score
As long as my ally is good, I don't care. :)

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Well zerg doo good with the terrans, because infested terrans kick ass. they doo 500 damage, and the hit ground, with a wave of scourges and infested terrans, you will blow the shit out of n e one.

KerriganForever

Member!
Reaction score
Website
stores.andale.com
I for one hate protoss!!!

I only game Zerg or Terran.

But if toss is my Allie then I prefer a combo with my ground units of lurkes and hydras with toss's air unit of Carriers.

Attacking the enemy together with this kind of force is unbeatable!!!

LiHaHia

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I am a toss-only player man... how can u hate toss???

but in 2v2 i just select random, cuz my partner will save my ass if i am being rushed anyway (cuz i only play 2v2 when my friends are on...)

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
I'd choose Zerg + Zerg.

Really, I would. If I had to choose something to team with protoss though, then i'd obviously choose zerg, but i'd prob just end up using zerg. Although, I have to admit... archons would do nicely under my dark swarm ;)

SmashBros.Pro

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
Almost any unit goes good with a Defiler except air units. Theres so many ood combos with Defiler's I'm not even gonna try to name em' all, but I will name a few.

Defiler + Any Non-Ranged ground unit = hell for air units!
Defiler + Any Ranged Unit = hell for air units!

Payment

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
DTs vs. Terran

DTs vs. Terran is the least effective...

Atleast that's what I think. I mean if a DT is a melee unit only, then if Terran lift off then the DTs are screwed. And you are retarded if you are not building missile turrets early with terran, that is one of my first priorities.

It also is not very effective against Zerg due to Overlords and DTs being a melee unit only. But, if you send in a couple dragoons, you should be fine.

Against newbies though, a DT rush is great due to the stupidity of your opponent.

Evilchi

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by pan_the_man
Ya it will be like 5-10 hitpoints. unless its like a nexus pylons and gateways and forges or even shield batterys.
A lot of Science Vessels.
A lot of Zerglings.
A lot of Defilers.

Now...plague, wait for it to wear off. Repeat until enemy buildings have 1-10 hp left.
EMP the suckers.

Rush with Zealots, Firebats, and Tanks.

Trust me: this will OWN the ASS of anyone you use it against.

Optional Step 4: shout with glee things like "we won! we kick ass!".

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
Plague does 300 damage, a factory has 1250 hit points. The enemy will irradiate ur defilers and kill ur army before u get to repeat it 5 times.

Evilchi

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I have a strange idiosynchrasy. I don't like it when my strategies are corrected on a message board, because then I don't get humiliated from watching my army get blown away. It doesn't have the same effect. Watching my army get blown away makes me think "Damn! Must improve that strat."

Online replies to my strats make me think "Hmm. Now I have to write about my idiosyncrasies again. D'oh!"

And in reply to that fellow who can't understand the strat, it's simple. Plague. Repeat. Rush.

EVAL CHI
Big bubble!
Blow.