• Other (specify)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cold sorcs sux0rz!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
I like frozen orb better because of its range and those spinny things but i am pretty sure blizzard does more dmg... but i voted for orb.

c9h13no3

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I prefer Frozen Orb. However, Forb & Blizzard are both quite effective in PvM.

OT: I wonder if blizzard increased the damage on blizzard to make the skill that shares their name viable? ;)

ButtPlug

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Blizzard would be used on PvP if you have no skills cause all you do is just teleport and cast on him and immediately the opponent dies. Orb you have a lot of shards come out and if you have good aim... you can get most on to one monster, meaning that if you do 800 orb, each shards do 800...So that would mean like 20 shards atleast 16000!!! Not sure how many shards...

ButtPlug

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
sorry but i have no idea what OT means... can someone fill an idiot in

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
blizzard is hard to aim.. unless ur experienced, however like c9 said, mixing them up is nice :)

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Blizzard? Hard to aim? Just click on the monster, and hope he is slow enough. Or interpret where the monster/player will be and cast it right there.

In any case, IMO Orb > Blizzard, all conditions. Blizzard is way too cheap in duels. At least for orb you don't kill in one hit, so there is a little competition...

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kao
Blizzard? Hard to aim? Just click on the monster, and hope he is slow enough. Or interpret where the monster/player will be and cast it right there.

In any case, IMO Orb > Blizzard, all conditions. Blizzard is way too cheap in duels. At least for orb you don't kill in one hit, so there is a little competition...
Well... kao if ur hoping that monster is slow (which most arent... unfortunately) then it is hard to aim -_-;;; Anyways, yes i agree with what djnat and kao said.. but i dont agree that bliz is cheap... i abs cold, but with about 3 drops from bliz (not casting bliz 3 times) i die... (90 cold reisst with luna and raven)

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
A Luna! That's what my necro needs! (I am trying to make a FoH killer (my novanecro :))

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
FoH killer needs luna? why? isnt ss better for FoH? =/

golinot

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
This is a question on the cold sor with blizzard plus orb.

skills
Maxed:
Ice Bolt
Glcial Spike
Blizzard
Orb
Ice thingy (forgot name synnergy of blizzard)

1:
Mastry
Sf
Tele
Telekinises
The ice shields, and frost nova

I wil be having 15+skill
So with all these the cold mastry would lv 16

So plz rate this build

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
dont max orb, instead, max mastery.

BE 100% BLIZZ~~!!!

Ridemyrocket

Member!
Reaction score
Website
ridemyrocket.org
Originally posted by N_LeGeNd)
dont max orb, instead, max mastery.

BE 100% BLIZZ~~!!!
mastery is such garbage lol it doesnt add more damage it just "lowers" resistence. i bet it doesnt though ROFL and if it does by like -.4389745348% bnet lies. THEY LIE! lol

ArcaneLegend

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ridemyrocket
mastery is such garbage lol it doesnt add more damage it just "lowers" resistence. i bet it doesnt though ROFL and if it does by like -.4389745348% bnet lies. THEY LIE! lol
um...actually...my necro with maxed resists and 40% cold absorb got killed in one hit by blizzard. i had just over 1k life. mastery definitely works.