Code On The Timer!!!!

Swooper

Respected Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
The timer has a backround image that is getting clearet all the time. And do you notice that the numbers flash green every once and a while? Its always between seconds 1-26. What is it? A code. Take the letter the number represents (second 1 is a, 2 is b, etc.), and spell it backwards, and what do you get? someonecallforanexterminator
Reconize it?
Its what the SC goast says!!!

SO ITS IN THE STARCRAFT UNIVERSE!!! POSSIBLY A FPS WITH THE GHOST????

BTW, the image I think is Kerrigan. Starcraft? Ghosts? And the image looks a bit like her if you think about it!

Ghetto_Rap_Masta

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Swooper
The timer has a backround image that is getting clearet all the time. And do you notice that the numbers flash green every once and a while? Its always between seconds 1-26. What is it? A code. Take the letter the number represents (second 1 is a, 2 is b, etc.), and spell it backwards, and what do you get? someonecallforanexterminator
Reconize it?
Its what the SC goast says!!!

SO ITS IN THE STARCRAFT UNIVERSE!!! POSSIBLY A FPS WITH THE GHOST????

BTW, the image I think is Kerrigan. Starcraft? Ghosts? And the image looks a bit like her if you think about it!
Wow, you just proved your either on something(drugs) or that your just a nerd living in a basement whos never gonna get laid

Swooper

Respected Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Lol you guys. I didn't accually write down every number, I looked in the class file that held the javascript and found the array that held the numbers that would blink. I didn't accually watch it for 5 hours straight...