Changes For PS2 Version

P

Praius

For those of you who are not aware, a different version of Starcraft: Ghost is being made for the PS2 than for the Xbox and Gamecube. Perhaps after the specifications for the initial version (the one for the Gamecube and Xbox) were known, it was determined that the PS2 was not sufficient to run the game; in any case. a lesser version was then developed for that system. The actual differences between the two versions are not yet fully known, but it is almost certain that overall graphical quality and lighting effects will suffer on the PS2 version. The PS2 version is, in fact, being developed by another company in operation with Blizzard, another sign that the two will have distinct differences.

king idiot

Member!
Reaction score
btw that a bunch of bullshit ps2 is way better than xbox and gamecube suxs i tell u this cause i have ALL 3 SYSTEMS

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Well graphically speaking, PS2 is inferior just by default. It came out before XBox and Gamecube. Yes, I think it's a lot better myself, and it's backwards compatable, however I've seen games on all three consoles, and PS2 is getting behind.

Not to worry... PS3 is well underway, however I haven't seen anything at Blizzard's site talking about SC: G being made by a third company for PS2's version...

Aeris22

Member!
Reaction score
the PS2 has alot better titles and games OVERALL but the Xbox every now and then creates a great game but game wise overall PS2 has more

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
ps2 just is good cuse it has a lot of games

SSGTGunny

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Just a kewl thought for you guys, if you remember correctly, back in 1999, when PS2 was being advertised, Playstation put a commercial out that showed this weird futuristic world with a ball of light and it made no sense really, but anyway, it said in the end, instead of PS2, "Playstation 9! Coming in the year 2035". now just for your sake, remember this in 2035 and then sue the hell out of them if they dont have PS9, they will have enuf money anyways.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
i seen that before but it didnt say coming out 2039 at end just say ps9 on a box