"Change Custom User Title"

Carbon

Battle God
Reaction score
just so you know. there is a thing in the vbPlaza to change your user title that costs 1,000. and you can still change it for free in the User CP aswell. :p

and why does it cost so much to change the colour of your Username :frustrate

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Sorry for taking so long...

The change user title thing allows you to put HTML, I think. Sensible HTML, that is. I think it also requires approval from us.

It costs a lot to change your name because we don't want people to keep changing their name all the time.*

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
He asked the colour, not the name.

It's meant so because there are usegroup-coloured names, and I suppose it's to keep non-very active posters from showing they're very active posters.

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
[glow=black]Yeah, the Colored Username price is so high because, quite frankly, I don't expect anyone to get it. If you do, that's great, if you don't that's fine too.[/glow]

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
[glow=black]Yeah, the Colored Username price is so high because, quite frankly, I don't expect anyone to get it. If you do, that's great, if you don't that's fine too.[/glow]
If we did get it you should probably disable the staff colors

Gimmi

Eric
Reaction score
If we did get it you should probably disable the staff colors
GREAT IDEA!
seriously, why don't you try to put a half second worth of thought into your post next time? Yeah, disable all staff colors because one person got a custom color. Obviously we aren't going to be running around with 30 members with admin colors.

TroiK-

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
He asked the colour, not the name.

It's meant so because there are usegroup-coloured names, and I suppose it's to keep non-very active posters from showing they're very active posters.
I dunno am I a non very active poster it seems I could never get that amount of money and I post daily. Im thinking omg look at troik he posts daily and has been here since 2004. no recognition or am I still a immature little biatch who doesnt deserve something like this cause i get to many infractions and dont contribute to threads enough.

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
[glow=black]I believe both HTML formats (Such as #ffffff) and regular ("Red") will work. If they don't I'll fix it for you.[/glow]

T3h Sorrow

"Best ***s on the forum"
Reaction score
Sorry for taking so long...

The change user title thing allows you to put HTML, I think. Sensible HTML, that is. I think it also requires approval from us.

It costs a lot to change your name because we don't want people to keep changing their name all the time.*

ive changed my name 4 times now lol:nooob