Cd Key Help me plz :(

F

French

hello

Where i can find a Warcraft 3 CD Key valid for playing in the portail europe to Bnet?
(Scuse me for my english but i dont speak english very i am french :D =

HipHopHobo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Goto to a store and ask if you can read the back of the game cd. Then memorize (write down) the cd-key.

Maciej64

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.pure-dream.com
Key generator does not work for offical bnet servers as they check for valid cd-key. key-gens only fool the prog on your comp.

just type "pvpgn" in google if ya wanna play with key-gen generated shit, as I did before I bought the game.

pvpgn stand for player vs. player gaming network, which is basically a bnet server emulator. there is accually a dozen of blizzard-independent bnet servers around the globe.

i say no more.....

Diablo7

Member!
Reaction score
if u really want to play online then you SHOULD buy the game. but, if ur a sneaky ass hole then u can just go over to a friends house that has the game and look at their cd key and write it down. then when u get home install the game with their key and play online, but, of course you both wont be able 2 play online at the same time and he will probably realize u stole it

DRaKHNiR

Member!
Reaction score
Website
og.mud.pl
Here's a better idea: go to a big big store (like MediaMarkt in Europe, don't know how to call it... supermarket?), wait until there's no salesman around and peek into a brand new tft box and write down the cd-key.

To be more discreet get a tft box into your cart, go to another end of the store (or a part with the worst monitoring) and do your operation there.

You can get about 10 cd-key before they start beeing suspicious.

:lucifer :lucifer :lucifer :lucifer :lucifer :lucifer