Canadian Idol... err, I mean, American Idol.

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Did anyone watch the finale of American Idol last night? That was so rigged... the chick who looks like monica lewinski won it, but the freak with the weird nose should have. The last thing we need is another chick singer, we already got about 5000 of them, but how many fags with weird noses do we have who are singers? Only a select few. Damn them for letting her win! I'm gonna start up a new website... www.JustinShouldHaveWon.com .... look for it on News.com anytime now...

Exodus

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol i think that um whats her name the one who got eliminated before should have one.
i hate justin the fag with a fro
i dunno n e more
oh well......

SeeleFliege

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I agree, it was rigged, but I don't think Justin should have won. Frankly, I don't think anyone should have one. They all sucked...

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
I heard justin had a nose job a while ago... to me it looked like he NEEDED one. Also, did anyone else notice justin was standing sort of odd during the finals? He was standing with his legs open... like he was trying to "stand like a man" or something... he prob shit his pants backstage. What a freak. It was just totally weird. And as far as "Kelly Clarkston". Her ass was huge. She is about 130lbs and 120 of that is in her ass.