Can some one help me please!

Darkzero190

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.unitedmarines.cjb.net
ok wen i play cs my person/thing/CT/T slows down and i dont know why........ my games does'nt lagg iam on high speed the games go fine and its like iam walkin very slow wen running can some one help me or have had this problem before......

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
maybe ur shift key is brockened

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ill look if i can write a script which you wont sneek with (the shift sneek)

EDIT:i think u dont need a script try to go with shift and llok if u go slowlyer then if not then ull need a script :)

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
when your going normal can u hear yaself tapping?or is he just walking slower tthen the others or are they walking so slow too?

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
Console is the ~ key. Press that button and you can type in stuff. Type each separately; type cl_forwardspeed 400 and hit enter; cl_backspeed 400 and then enter; cl_upspeed 400 and then enter and so forth.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
press the butom under Esc if ya got german keybord its a ^ since and if something else i dont know its the bottum left on the top and if ya ress it when ya playing cs ull get a consule ...

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
maybe its only a lag sometims that happens at my pc 2 but im not walking im teleporting slowlyer then the others that means though the lag my pc shows on pic and 5 secs later another pic but the others are walking