Status
Not open for further replies.

Dream_Walker

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
33/28/0 or 21/40/0 :(

I'm planning to raid.

Reaction score
Pick whatever you want, mages are easy mode, you'll get into raids solely based on the fact that you can make water.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
41/20/0

Don't listen to the rogue btw.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
If you have over 850 fire damage (not base, but after all the raid buffs you're going to be having, consumables, even flask if you want), go 17/44 (http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info...050523201030033105312500000000000000000000000 something like that).

If you're something like 800 or below, go with something like (http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info...005520201230001000000000000000000000000000000) and just spam Scorch.

Though you should take into consideration that if you're going to go 40/21, if your +fire is around 740 (before talents) it's going to be around 850-900, which is fine.

I don't know, I go through hundreds of mage specs a day switching a point here and there. But for the most part, if you're under 800 you're going to want impact, scorc spam, master of ele, and 5/5mind mastery. If you're going to have 850+raw (non-talented) you're going to want imp/emp fireball, and all the +crit +dmg% talents in the fire tree. Without dragonbreath. It's just about 100% useless in raid situations.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Actually I've been doing an Arcane Blast (AB) - Scorch - Scorch - Scorch - AB cycle and it's pretty darn good, damage and threatwise.

Dream_Walker

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
If you're going deep arcane, MoE isn't needed, at all. Specially since scorch only gives you like 35mana back, or some small number.

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
Pick whatever you want, mages are easy mode, you'll get into raids solely based on the fact that you can make water.
Your retarded and need to get back into school before you ever talk again.:die

Anyways..

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info...050503101230000100000000000000000000000000000
Something like that i forgot what spec my friend did, but its the best possiable raid dps you could do in the game, he spent hours doing #'s. But he also took pvp into consideration.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
With subpar gear that spec is good dps. Anything higher than 850 and it's starting to lack.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
You had to ask, didn't you? -_-;

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Shutthe****upyoubitch. If you don't know anything about mages (which you don't), then don't bother posting in here. Not to mention, have you ever raided in BC?

Reaction score
Mages don't require prior knowledge of the class to play them. You join the raid, and see something like this:

[Raid] [Druid]: hey, can i get a few stacks of water?
[Raid] [Paladin]: yeah, me too please
[Raid] [Priest]: same

Other than that, when your dps'ing, you basically go, eenie ****ing meenie miney mo and pick a tree. Then you take the respective skill of that tree and click it repeadedly. After stacking Fire Vulnerability or Winter's Chill provided you've picked Fire or Ice. Pop your trinkets to do more damage. Sheep your marked target. It's honestly not difficult. You can learn how to play a mage while you watch one.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Mages don't require prior knowledge of the class to play them. You join the raid, and see something like this:

Other than that, when your dps'ing, you basically go, eenie ****ing meenie miney mo and pick a tree. Then you take the respective skill of that tree and click it repeadedly. After stacking Fire Vulnerability or Winter's Chill provided you've picked Fire or Ice. Pop your trinkets to do more damage. Sheep your marked target. It's honestly not difficult. You can learn how to play a mage while you watch one.

And a rogue is any harder? Tell me, how's spamming SS/Evis working out for you?

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score

Two words: Crowd Control. If you never did it, you have absolutely no idea of what a good mage can do.

Seriously, why the trolling, are you owned by mages or what?

If you're gonna talk about a class at least talk about one you actually have a clue about.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Don't mind him, he's a clueless piece of shit rogue. Like 90% of them.

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
Double post omfg wtf ever happened to the auto merger?

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score

Thats why I top the damage meters over useless rogues like yourself, and when i play a rogue i have a cuple buttons to press and its not hard to figure out what to do, when i play my mage there is so many different options and responses to situations its retarded, your 14 years old and in a kara raiding guild your a cocky little kid that needs to stfu :lol3

Reaction score
If you're beating rogues on the meters, they must ****ing suck.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
I top the charts all the time. Well, me and the lock I go with. Specially in Kara//gruuls. Rogues aint got shit on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.