Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
its like a gang flame on nost...

Dw-Riot

Reaction score
Originally posted by Nostalgia
ROFL are you for real?? ayt i didnt really feel like readin all dat but heres what i got from it.

Nostalgia, your posts are shit, the only thing you have to live for is to be scourged near death by your crack addict, alcoholic father, and your closet-case nymphomaniac mother;

blah blah, i see u can use a thesaurus, dats nice. u pick up a lotta girls like dat i bet, but anyways, ure only makin fun of me of wat yur insecure about. nice try man, but no one cares dat u ahve a " crack addict, alcoholic father, and your closet-case nymphomaniac mother"

i stopped readin there cuz the rest was obviously u talkin about yur how u got beat up at school for beina loser
Having SOME intelligience doesn't make me a book worm. When you have no intelligience, it's time you took a look at books. (Tongue twister!) If I bothered counting back to the number of times you said "insecure" in your insults, why it would take me all day! If I was insecure about my family, why the hell would I bring it to Battle Forums? Just because YOU don't know what's right from left because your mom slaps you around so much doesn't mean IM an idiot.

BTW, what my five fingers say to your mom's pussy?

SLAP!

That's right bitch, I was harcore for a while. Transvestites turned me on, and your mom caught wind of it...so she called me up and we had a barbecue between her legs. Man I DO love that barbecue sauce....too much mayonaise, though.

Dw-Riot

Reaction score
so i guess hes ignoring me?

Dw-Riot

Reaction score
Or hit on...:)