C-Grip on Useast ladder ;o

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by ViperouS VillaiN
Diablo 2 is always gonna have hacks. People want to waste their time to ruin the game for many many people. They make hacks to exploit bnet. Bnet tries to stop botting with a new system, and I don't know if it is working or not. I don't see why the hack makers spend so much time to ruin a game with free online play, and ladder chars will just become nonladder and they have to start over again. If 1.10 becomes 1.09, I quit. 1.09 was horrible, all of the itms I could think of were being bugged. 4 sockted ss, 6 socketed wf, 6 socketed eagle, I though about all that when I first saw a bug. 1.10 has been out for almost a year (right?) and we still have no 1.09. Before we know it we will have a 1.11 and that is just cool. :)
What you call "a waste of time" is the only reason 50% of the D2 players today still play the game, if no hacks existed, belive me, the BNet would be an empty place. You think we are ruining the game, while we think that hacking is the only part of D2 that is still keeping this game alive. I would be uber happy if some smart ass managed to import some good old 4 socked stuff again. :)

And FYI: the imported stuff like C-Grip and so on are not really "hacked", Blizzard ****ed up and allowed every idiot to import their items to ladder through a bug, not an hack. I am pissed since I was asleep when it happened. :p

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok im prolly wrong but ive seen rare rings with names of majorly duped rare rings and diff mods,does that ring have same mods or just same name?

fugg

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
just same name, ive found a raven spiral (duped godly rare ring on uswest) but it had different mods