Blacks

Choney

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Blacks and Whites?

I was just wondering how do you get blacks? I've seen them and all... but i don't know how to get them... and i would like to know how to get them without hacks...
thanx for your time!:D

Choney

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Blacks and Whites?

I don't know how to get blacks and whites.. I hear about them all the time.. but I don't know how to get them!! SOMEONE pleze tell me!! Thanx bye

ominith

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok i will tell yall how to make black, even though it is really easy to make them.... you can down load the how to on this site ( i don't take credit for this) in Jemellas load and item ( must me unique!!!!) and add any sockets and stuff you want, save to file, open a hex editor and open the item in the hex editor, on the second row change the 4th and 5th set of number to either 71 0A (white) or 71 0C (black) save it (after you have to close the hex editor cause it messes up if you don't) then load the item with shadow masters, then in game you can put any jewels in it you want

Icedragon

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
or you can get a black by taking fuzzies and shadowmaster make the itm unquie in fuzzies and change its name to demon machine also for blue make it pluckeye