Better BattleForums

What can BattleForums do to increase traffic?

• Total voters

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Tupac Shakur said:
Maybe if we expanded into more games orsome more discusion like Anime where mike suggested in chit chat. Im willing to bet if peopel come here with no gaming interest they might gain some with the active posts in the game forusm we have.

Btw whats revamp??
Like Hitler's Final Solution: Destroy and recreate.*

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I like the archive idea. I'd be glad to help with that if it ever happens. I like your suggestions, Jason, save the Asylum One. I have an indifferent opinion as far as that goes. ^_^

Not sure about a Staff Revamp. A mod revamp yes, but...

Swooper

Respected Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Oh for the love of god dont try going beyond blizzard games. We tried it. It didnt work. Waist of time, effort, and will probibly lower traffic in the long run. Trust me.

TheJanitor

Aka ORC-r0x0r-ROC
Reaction score
Oh for the love of god dont try going beyond blizzard games. We tried it. It didnt work. Waist of time, effort, and will probibly lower traffic in the long run. Trust me.
You're example? Counterstrike and Halo? FPS games, that wasn't a attempt of expanding past blizzard games, that was suicide.

[Koolaid]

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Halo 2 would bring a lot of people here looking for Halo 2 help.. I say that.

TheoStormhawk

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Lwek said:
What can BattleForums do to increase traffic?

Battle forums I think needs to bring some super players, or old super players from most of the games.
I saw if I recall right a guy in Warcraft with a few posts at the beginning of this year.
Apart from that I think this forum is visited enough, I for instance was looking for a new forum (because my old one was full of newbies, and people with weird ideas and harmfull language was alowed too much) and battleforums was one of the first chices on google.
I didn't voted because I think none of the choices fites my opinion, sorry.

TheoStormhawk

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Also I think that battleforums could get a section of all the games that are played in WCG.