Battletoads

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I have palyed battletoads and double dragon. It was an interesting game. My friend used to have it.

I almost owned the battletoads game for gameboy but it was out and I got Donkey Kong instead. (LOL I still remember that even though I was like 6 years old and being disapointed as hell battletoads had been sold out.)

-Azrael666-

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Battletoads needed some kind of save system. Even having a password to start at the beginning of a level would have been better than nothing. There was too much effort involved in just beating the third level to even want to play again if you died afterwards.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
That was teh big problem with Sega. thier games were all Arcade ports. Many of which were irect prots which means there was no save feature for alot of thier games.

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yes, I remember this game.

But... the only level I really remember is this level where you are, like, on a spacecraft? It's like you are in space, and are walking on top of some kind of ship, and there was either an enemy or a boss that was a arm and a hand that you hit whenever it touched the ground.

Don't remember much.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Pains Requiem said:
Yes, I remember this game.

But... the only level I really remember is this level where you are, like, on a spacecraft? It's like you are in space, and are walking on top of some kind of ship, and there was either an enemy or a boss that was a arm and a hand that you hit whenever it touched the ground.

Don't remember much.
that was battletoads double dragon

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Still Battletoads, though. Right?

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
i stil lhave this game for the NES, and i have battletoads Doubledragon for the SNES

i loved playing battletoads back in the day, and yes, the race lvl is ****ing horrible. i did manage to pass it eventually, then theres the snake level where you have to ride the snakes tot he top without falling...that took mea good week to master

then theres the near-end of the game wher eyou have to work your way up the big tower, no matte rhow much i played, i could never seem to get past that damn thing, seemed ****ing imposible...that damn thing never ended