Battleforums weekly meeting

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
We have convinced ourselves that organizing tournaments not always works with the lack of activity and the different time and day in which people are online. That is why we should have a time at which people will meet online without the need to whisper or pm 'im currently onlie now, join bnet' . In this way we may still not have all members online because they join Bnet at different time and in different days. But we can always make a team of battleforums members for AT, solo or Dota, or else.

The days of members meeting should be Friday, Saturday in Sunday.
Time: 15.00PM EST / 12.00AM PST / 20.00PM GMT (Greenwhich mean time ) / 21.00PM CET/ 22.00PM EET for Friday, Saturday and Sunday, as agreed already.
Realm: Azeroth
Channel: op battleforums

Then we decide what to play. You can join in any of these 3 days and those who are eager to play will know that at this time there will be members online.
Everybody should know that this meeting is the way to play with bf members.

Once you are in Azeroth you can look whether some of us are online. You can check for these accounts:

Ntrik_
Bg.Sorcerer
Panitude
Okamizu_sama (Hellwolf_36)
Ladyiris (LuNa[eP])

More accas of ACTIVE people who will ever take part in these weekly meetings needed.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
LuNa[eP] said:
forgive me my dumbness, but EST time is the same time zone from forums, right?
Yes - Eastern Standard Time we use for bfs

TheoStormhawk

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Mystic Sorcerer said:
We have convinced ourselves that organizing tournaments not always works with the lack of activity and the different time and day in which people are online. That is why we should have a time at which people will meet online without the need to whisper or pm 'im currently onlie now, join bnet' . In this way we may still not have all members online because they join Bnet at different time and in different days. But we can always make a team of battleforums members for AT, solo or Dota, or else.

The days of members meeting should be Friday, Saturday in Sunday.
Time: 14.00PM EST / 11.00AM PST / 20.00PM CET/ 21.00PM EET for Friday, Saturday and Sunday, as agreed already.
Channel: op battleforums

Then we decide what to play. You can join in any of these 3 days and those who are eager to play will know that at this time there will be members online.
Everybody should know that this meeting is the way to play with bf members. For now, we are just discussing. We can start from this Friday on. You can join the channel this Friday too.

The gateway is Azeroth right?

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Jenny said:
3. Not counting the bot.
bots are rarely there now Jenny :p so 3 is accurate number.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
AHappyChineseBoy said:
I predict 5 will show up.
Who says I expect to be 10 or more ? It is well known that we cant make a tounrmanet of many bf memebrs because one cannot on friday ,o ther on saturday.. .As it clearly says, this is a time we can always meet in Azeroth instead of asking and PMing so that 2-3 or more (if WE are lucky) can play together.
It is up to you. You say 'I want to play with them' and follow them time- 'ok it's 2 pm est' there must be someone online cuz thats the time.

Also I need the accounts you will be online so that we can whisper and wait for you etc. It is better to be 1 account. So pls tell me 1 account to expect you, or 2 ok.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
LuNa[eP] said:
forgive me my dumbness, but EST time is the same time zone from forums, right?
FOR USeast correct. But, I also don't appreciate getting whispered by 5 accounts belonging to the same person (Rival.showtime is a strong example, sorry man).

LuNa[eP]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.replays.net
Hellwolf_36 said:
FOR USeast correct. But, I also don't appreciate getting whispered by 5 accounts belonging to the same person (Rival.showtime is a strong example, sorry man).
i won't do that :usad
still, i got like 400 accounts, that's sad
if i had played on the same account since tft releasal, i could have illidan, easily =/
i just hate myself for considering percentage too much

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok example for the next weeks...

now it is 14.26 EST, you should follow this time for Battleforums. Since in different zones you are differernt time that is:
11.26AM Pacific Standard Time / 19.26PM Greenwhich mean time / 20.26PM Central European Time / 21.26PM East Europe Time

Thats how we are going to do it for every Friday saturday and sunday in the next weeks.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I was the only one on today omfg!

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
actually, Ive been on Wc for a while =/ just had dinner.

Im never gonna be on saturdays or sundays mind you, thats the days I do other stuffs.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
LuNa[eP] said:
no, i AM! there's noone here shit =/
I was in Bnet games losing my head off to techers and noobs. So see how I feel.

rival.showtime

Member!
Reaction score
guys get on right now! especially u hellwolf. My bro is on and u can help me convince him to remove u from clan. (Friday is best day for me btw). Go to clan tgg his acct is NEWBiee[tgg].