Battleforums FFA2 Replays

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Here is the thread for battleforums FFA2 replays. I have one that is larger than words so to say, so I uploaded it offsite:

12 Man (FFA1) - Ice World Revisited
8 Man (FFA2) - Rock Quarry

BF FFA Map Pack

Map pack needed to view several of the replays - Extract these files to the "Maps\Download\" folder

Also feel free to post any replays that have NOT already been posted. I will edit my post with them.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
This should be the only FFA replay thread.....I am sorry for bumping this, but we don't need 3 topics on the same thing.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
aww imma feel embarassed about 2nd replay =/

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by SimonSims
LOL ME AGAIN! LOL! 2nd plave without effort! thats how gosu i am...
Eh...I could have killed you if I wanted to, you were not a threat, therefore, I didn't care. ;)

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
I will piss my pants off if i play ffa like that again, i should've stayed put, but NOOOOOOOOOO i did hero rush......

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by N_LeGeNd)
I will piss my pants off if i play ffa like that again, i should've stayed put, but NOOOOOOOOOO i did hero rush......
Lol. Hero rushes in FFA are not a good idea, mainly because other players can take advantage of you while you are gone. ;)

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Poor Aragorn in the game i played you were defeated earlier.I was defeated later with 3 expansions and noticing too late that my bases were gone. After Swooper had been defeated i was going directly below to own bluddlust and he would have been owned-i had 6 tanks ,some riflemen,knights, sorc poly, and 1-2 priests.I cant believe that nevergoingback defeated me with my units alive.That corrosive breathe just devastated my base for seconds and he massed them not only hyppos.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Yes, chims are unbelievably cheap. I know how to beat them, but I have to say, that they are unbelievably cheap.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Aragorn7
Lol. Hero rushes in FFA are not a good idea, mainly because other players can take advantage of you while you are gone. ;)
Jus incase ppl are wondering, here is reason why i did hero rush:
-It was Theroy, and i stole his colour, so i had to pay ult price.
-I saw his moonwell bein built, i couldnt jus pass by, (temptation of destruction.)
-I was happy, i killed his wisp, then ran.
-I didnt think about him massing hunts and glaive throwers cuz of that.
-I was thoughtless man =/

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by N_LeGeNd)
Jus incase ppl are wondering, here is reason why i did hero rush:
-It was Theroy, and i stole his colour, so i had to pay ult price.
-I saw his moonwell bein built, i couldnt jus pass by, (temptation of destruction.)
-I was happy, i killed his wisp, then ran.
-I didnt think about him massing hunts and glaive throwers cuz of that.
-I was thoughtless man =/
Don't mess with Theroy unless you are UD. ;)

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
It has been taught, but ill have to 'mess' with him in solo anyways =/. and no hero rush in ffa, even tempatation of destruction.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Its not fair!I missed soo much in the second game.When phucker,Theroy Aragorn and Serial were the only left the game became very interesting.
I regret to miss to own Aragorn,yes i could have owned him this time and probably lost from Theroy.

You did very interesting game and i love Starfall so it was all great.

And what about the 10ppl did you enjoy it? I didnt find it very interesting.I owned Serial she had few units and Swooper played orc, my base was destroyed in seconds :(

Xandrix

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Eh...I could have killed you if I wanted to, you were not a threat, therefore, I didn't care.
so i was a threat then i take it? since u killed me first? :( bastard and your gargs!

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Xandrix
so i was a threat then i take it? since u killed me first? :( bastard and your gargs!
I sort of had a personal grudge from last game. I kind of had to defend my name. ;)