BattleCraft 2.91

Lights

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
For those who know BattleCraft and havent played this, the change is 5 new units (Mainly big air). Other than that, it is basically the same as 2.9. It is becoming very popular as 2.91 is about 1/3 games I see.

For those who havent played, this is one of the most fun UMS games around. You should definantly try it out. I would love to see some new, good players. :D In order to win, you have to know how to counter and it will seriously help your melee play.

This map was made by my good friend Milbauer and was balanced by me. And, no, we are not stealing the credit from the original creator, though I cannot remember the name. :\

My name on BNET is "Lights-Out". I play on USEast ad would love to play against some gosu players. Add me to your f-list and maybe we can get a game going sometime. Me and Milbauer are a nearly an invincible team.

Romanian

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.romanian.vze.com
In order to win, you have to know how to counter and it will seriously help your melee play.
Before i try it, is it still good if you are really really really against melee, a lil bit like myself? If i dislike melee, will this game still b fun?

Lights

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by inc
It seems more unbalanced than before.
Its really not. I have been playing it for a month and any combo you can come up with, I could counter it and spend less money doing so. Its all about the skillz. :D

Originally posted by Romanian
Before i try it, is it still good if you are really really really against melee, a lil bit like myself? If i dislike melee, will this game still b fun?

Oh yes, definantly. Constant fighting and countering. Not boring at all.