Barbarian Glitch

• Thread starter diablo_master2004
  • Start date
D

diablo_master2004

There Is A Barbarian Glitch That If You Have Flamebellow (Sword) And Leap You Can Be Immortal. Here Is How To Do It:

1) Have A Barb Using Flamebellow.
2) Put Infernal (Get From Flamebellow) On You Left Click.
3) Put Leap On Your Right Click
4) Use Infernal For About 3 Seconds.
5) Quickly Leap

If You Have Done This Correctly, EveryThing In You Inventory Will Be Red. You Can Walk Through Walls But Your Not Really There. Its Hard To Explain.
Once You Do This And People Attack You, They'll Take You Down To One Life. Then They Cant Hurt You.

meanacer

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
this is like the zon glitch, well kinda, you know in 1.09 how if you had a barb on your team, he would ww through you three times and then if you stayed in that same spot and didn't move, no ranged attacks could hurt you

IDefy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
It would probly only benefit u in norm. if i remember correctly flamebellow is a unique normal 2 handed sword which would suck for everything after act 5 norm.

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
It's a unique Balrog blade IDefy....

Oxide08

[New And Improved!]
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
that dont work anymore.... i knew about it like 3 weeks ago... just got a flamebellow and i tried it and it dont work

BSG

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD stop posting this glitch, it's older than dirt.

BigBled

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol. thats not even the glitch. u are immortal, but u cant move. i have done it. everything is red, u cant be killed, but u cant walk. there is no walking through walls or anything like that. its decent if u are gonna die in a duel, but all u can do is talk. u have to rejoin to do anything else.