Bad decisons by storm formley known as The summit

ImpulseKid

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
there is this forum moderator named storm he banned both my signature and my advatar. He had not previosly warned me and i didnt need my advatar taken away beause i no for a fact that it is the right size he is just simply making decisions based on emotions and my signature i did not know was to big and he had told me i had been warned i asked him to show me what post but he did not i would like my rights back and storm punished

ImpulseKid

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
no pm either ive been seriously mis treated and plus he was just acting on emotions bcuz i said some crap about him in the assylum i didnt think he was the type of person to hold a grudge but i guess you can never tell......

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
I believe that you have already received warnings from not just Summit (aka Storn) and possibly other moderators via PMs, but from me in your very own signature too? As to setting to signature ban, only admins are able to do that, but not until after several warnings of the same offense were repeatedly reported to us.

You were already given one chance to change it. You were also sent information concerning signature image limits. Surely you haven't conveniently forgotten the following PM that was sent by me?
In answering to the signature image question, it was too big in the sense that the file size and dimensions of the image have both exceeded the limits allowed in the forum. Yours was:
Width: 274 pixels
Height: 232 pixels
File size: 39KB

The maximum limits allowed in the forum are:
Width: 550 pixels
Height 200 pixels
File size: 30 KB

For more information about signature images, it's advisable to take a look here. Should you need help with resizing the image in any way, feel free to ask.
You were already asked to change it several times as well as being told to check the forum rules, but yet you never complied to either one of the warnings. It was up until the limit that an admin makes the one last warning in your sig, considering the fact that you ignored all those PMs, that led to having your signature image replaced with the current one you've got.

We hope you've learned your lesson this time. We'll remove your signature ban when the time's up.

I personally have got nothing against you as a forum member. But when somebody violates the forum rules, it is part of my duty and the other admins, whoever takes care of things first, to take action if the moderators are unable to handle certain situations.

--Edit--
The reason why you are also avatar banned is the fact that you were set in such a way that you are unable to edit either your profile or your option. Guess it sucks to be sig banned...

- Amantis

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Your rights would be back on the 18th Aug. Please follow the rules next time.

- Amantis

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
You sure you want a couple of teletubbies in your sig? :D

Nah...Unless you want your title to be edited to Amantis is my God, mebbe...

- Amantis

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Amantis
You sure you want a couple of teletubbies in your sig? :D

Nah...Unless you want your title to be edited to Amantis is my God, mebbe...

- Amantis