Bad boys, bad boys...Whatcha gonna do?

Dw-Riot

Reaction score
Yes, we, as men, are naughty naughty boys...so let's have it. All the walk-in stories you have, and even some ones you made up...;) .

About 2 years ago, I got walked in on, just at my climax. My mom just kind of walked back out, and the topic was never brought up. I always double checked the door from then on....lol.

One time, I was sittin behind this mad hot girl in school, and she was wearing the hottest thong ever. I was gettin' soooooo horny, I just couldn't keep it in. I went to the bathroom stall, and let rip. I made some record time there baby, yessiree. Boy howdy, didn't I feel better...lol. But my day was ruined later...heh. (This all happened at 830 in the morning.) In gym, last period, at about 145, I'm in the weight room, and this wicked sexy girl was sitting on the inverted leg press, her legs spread, and she had her eyes closed. She was wearing REALLY short shorts, and a red thong. The thong was off to the side. I saw her pussy sooo clear...It was sooo beautiful, and i just kinda stared for a bit...heh. I got to the bathroom and spanked it again. (This is the embarassing part. Some guy from my gym class ALSO comes in, and I hear him in the other stall startin to spank it...I start lauging, and he's like "What the hell are YOU laughing at??" And I'm like "I think we both saw down her pants..." And we both get to laughing so hard that its ruined, and we can't finish up. We have been friends since. Kind of strange, eh?

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
Very funny

ALthough I don't know how you can do it in school. That is impressive.

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
Very funny

ALthough I don't know how you can do it in school. That is impressive.

Zmoney

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Wow,
a kid got caught doing that in a stall at my school, by a hall monitor.....
i dont wana even think about the situation.

Zmoney

Reaction score
And so is your father, (my mom told me he turned her down for my dad).?.
sry bro.

Spirit-Reaper

Reaction score
... What the hell was that? I think your getting to much like Nostigia or whatever his name is. Ahem now you got yourself another enemy.

I got one question for people? Why are people such pussys to insult mom/dads? Insult the damn person. Don't be a ****en fag like this guy. Insult them NOT there parents.

Zmoney

Reaction score
Ü
Arg.
Sprit-Reaper, takes after his father, my mom told me he turnd her down for axl himself.?.
DINK

FZ. | gOsu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
one time i mastuerbated at school, i was in science, and i was istting around like 4 chicks, and they were all giggeling, and like, the one sitting accross from me kept rubbing my dick with her foot, i had such a mean hardon that i couldnt even ask to go to the bathroom...i just left and went to the stalls and cranked one out ^^

one time, i was beating it in the bathroom, and my sister walked in, and POP....she got suprised...

sprucegoose

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hey dun make fun of z squared hes a badass and ur a fag anyway there were all these hot chicks sitting around me and all their thongs were showing and i was leaning over and my buddy pushed me into 1(1 of the most popluar girls in school lol) and my face went into her ass which i had no complaints about but she did and so did the teacher :(

Spirit-Reaper

Reaction score
... Now I have a feeling everyone here is gay...
I'll use a pic that I just found..

Dw-Riot

Reaction score
Well, I guess that when you don't know what masturbating is, you could feel some hostility. It's ok Spirit-Reaper. We're all here for you...(In that non-homo-sexual way.)

Spirit-Reaper

Reaction score
If that was a flame.. it was a very bad one. And I do know what it is...

Spirit-Reaper

Reaction score
If that was a flame.. it was a very bad one. And I do know what it is...

Dw-Riot

Reaction score
It's called a retort. (Learn some.)

Zmoney

Reaction score
wana know what isnt halarious, you avy, kinda spooky, whats up with all you, weridos with this random girl on your avy.

Dw-Riot

Reaction score
Speedy, what was hilarious? Stories, or the stupidity of this thread? (Yes, I admit it, it is in fact stupid.)

Zmoney

Reaction score
iM thinkin he, ment the fact that spirt, couldnt get any from, my gay uncle.
(becasue he has a J-Hook, freaked my uncle out)
((My aunt told my mom, who told me))