Are the hack files here safe to use??

Igniteteg

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hi, guyz new users here. I guess the other site went down and found this one =) Well, heres my question are the files on this site safe to download and use???? As in are they virus free keylogger free, etc????? Thanks for all response. This was Skull new site right??

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Any files on this forum are not guarenteed to be safe. We try and delete all downloads which contain viruses, however, since this is a public forum anyone can post viruses and often it will take us atleast 15 minutes before we remove the files. So please download files on this site at your own risk. Any attachment which has been up for more than 24 days (look at the time the post was posted) should be virus safe. However, sites posted in the links & advertising section may contain viruses within them and we do not check each site posted there to make sure all files are clean.

If you want files that are 100% trojan and virus free, visit http://www.mewgood.com . All files there are clean. Welcome to the forums btw. I don't know what you mean by "skull new site".

SkuZZy

Igniteteg

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Haha cool thanks. Thanks for all the response. Now, where can I get a virus free pindlebot program??? Thanks. The mewgood.com site seems down when I click on Battle.net Cheats link:(

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Originally posted by Igniteteg
Haha cool thanks. Thanks for all the response. Now, where can I get a virus free pindlebot program??? Thanks. The mewgood.com site seems down when I click on Battle.net Cheats link:(
I know that www.d2network.com seems to have a working pindlebot there for download. Try them or else wait for mewgood to be back up. It will be worth the wait :D

repso

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeah mewgood is one of the last sites i go to all the others seem to fade while this grows and grows and grows :D