Status
Not open for further replies.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kam_Islash
Bat raider?
Do you mean Bat RIDER?

If so, then no, those are weak against air units too.
Orc units all around arejust weaker. It sucks. They need to balance this game.

///
Bat Riders can be VERY efficient against teams that DON'T include UD. UD have fiends which can web them to the ground. Next patch they will be changed so they can do a lot more damage, or something like that.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
Originally posted by Kam_Islash
Bat raider?
Do you mean Bat RIDER?

If so, then no, those are weak against air units too.
Orc units all around arejust weaker. It sucks. They need to balance this game.

///
how can those be weak when they do 900 damage to the target and 100 spalsh damage?

dots are easily creamed by a nice demolisher
DUH! i wonder if it has to do with the fact the are magic immune :confused:

ne decimate necros if u got chims..and plus a warden with fok lvl 3 is purely devasting. I have a replay up to sustain my theory. its called 'sick comeback'. u'll see ne arent that fragile as u think u are..not if u know what to do and what to get.

aragorn..ne is very good against any races without the BM. i rarely use him. i prefer warden for humans and UD, kotg for orcs and potm against mirror matches.

as i said gargs and hippos are evenly matched it all depends who researches what first..BUT! chims and hippos benefit from same upgrade while fiends and gargs do too. so i guess it come to who spent more money on upgrading thier units. if i am 3-3 in upgraded while u are 2-1 ..its ovious whos gonna win. plus. that's why i like ne..they are pretty versatile and u can easily change. archers purely decimate gargs.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Hippos:

-Cost: 160/20 2 food
-HP: 525
-Armor: 0
-Attack: 53.5 avg
-Cooldown: 1.05

Gargs:

-Cost: 185/30 2 food
-HP: 410
-Armor: 3
-Attack: 65.5 avg
-Cooldown: 2.2 (ground) /1.4 (air)

I would say they are fairly even, except for the fact that UD gets vamp aura, and unholy aura. That can change the battle so quickly it isn't even funny. When they first come out, I think they are the same, but once Dual Auras come into play, it is GG Hippos. The Gargs also get a LOT more attack, although cooldown is kind of slow. Gargs are owned by archers, but when gargs are en masse....omg it is hard to stop. Almost all NE's fall to mass gargs with tri hero.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
the gargs and hyppos are almost the same.The gargs do a little more dmg and die easily compared to hyppos -a little bit harder.
Almost the same I think

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
yes indded they evenly matched i'd say...but i prefer hippos less epensive u see :p.

all depends id say who upgrade them more. and hippos benefit from thorn aura...sorta lesser vampiric one.

i actually dont know exactly which one is better. to gain health30% or to return 30% of the damage...they somehow seem the same.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
I think the one difference is that gargs can attack air without building a unit to mount. They both can be very effective.

Also, if a person micros good enough, he can stone form gargs that get damaged. Thorns is just as good as vamp aura, except most people don't get it. The reason why is because it is a "defensive" aura. Offensive auras will always be better.

G

gama-kichi

hippos put down archer, dott cyclone half of front line unit
then switch autocast farie fire and go crow form. this helps
the ground plus is a very strong aa. not to mention if u have
have a couple of dryads. -5 armor is a big help, u know, esp.
with ff-ing hippo and archer, since most probably they are in
the same group. take down opp. air one by one. if a hippo or archer is almost dead, merge them so they got extra health and can survive a biit longer. it helps, u know.

( this is justa n example, and of course tactics is counterable )

esp. if u do this during an ambush, i.e when opp's is creeping. hunt's and potm owl is good for scouting, u also know what the other guy's strategy is, and u can work ur counter right away.

making some ancient to walk around can sometimes scare ppl off roo. plus u can teleport to a walking tol, how cool is that ! I bet any other race can't move their hometown like that.

...offtopicc..

btw batrider is definitely strong !. good for scouting, cheap to produce, if 5 used to harrass enemy main build. when in trouble just runaway to forest or sea. enemy air pursuer 1 kamikaze and 4 runaway. economical !! see 5 dragon, get 7 of them hide somewhere. not enough just produce some more. put trap stun lure enemy BANG comes in kamikaze dragon/air .. radical !!! if doctor scout opp creeping come sin burn food supply and then runaway ... do that repetaedly in different side of their base. u can lure them back and ambush them midway. errr..

just my 2 cent !

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
ya but when ur paying like 500 dollars to killone griff, isnt that a bad deal? griffs barely survive the blast with war training and some armor upgrades.

o and i still prefer hippo riders over gargs cuz if u dismount, u get a hippo and an archer which imo is better aa than a sole garg.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
to be honnest i dont like any of them...gargs and raiders vs ground beacuse they both have crappy damage against it. the raiser is nothing else but an archer that cost 4 food..and take extra from pierce. depends what u fighting against.

if u are against griphs dont even think about archers they are too weak and die like flies at thier hammer. a much better option is hippo or faieries(magic immune)...if! u fight against gargs or...wyv...archers is a much better way out. specially against wyv.

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
this thread is dead its becoming a pro-orc aa thread and has nothing to do with tier 2 ne.

not very many ppl are talking bout dryads are they dead? plus no one mentioned mg. one of ne best combos is mass archer and mg cuz death from a heckofalot distance plus u get best meat in the game.

and wasnt dryads with hunts one of the best strats?

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
not really..not now..they both die at siege and pierce..so they are very easy to counter. u gotta remeber... make a balanced team.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Dryads can be killed by any ground and hunts yuo know-ranged 'shooters' like archers,riflemen,crypt fiends or trolls

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
if you are NE with allies why not?hunts can own especially if you dont wait so much to start the owning

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
Originally posted by noob_phucker
yah too sum it up: yes ne is owned by all races if ur dumb to mass too much hunts and no tech fast enuff to get mg,bears,chims,dotts,dryads.
getting bears giants and chims in same army is not possible. those are the 3 most expensive units...u need at least 2 expansions runing in the same time to be able to support it.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Some do it VBadgirl.The craziest NE players do it.A little from all and an army of all

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
indeed 1 giant and couple bears and 1-2 chims is not that much of a trouble but going 100 food worth of that is a lot of trouble. they are very costly they are produced slow(thats the big nasty thing about all this) and they more difficult to micro them.

i think ne players have more micro and less strategy involved unlike other races that is completly the opposite. and i say this coz most of they units are fast moving easy to dance around but fairly weak.

dudeathome

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Man, i dont understand. Chims could take out the grounds forces and 10 hippos can take out all air. Get a Potm and give bonus damage to the chims

Status
Not open for further replies.