Apm

Raccoon

Post Djinn
Reaction score
APM
Actions Per Minute

A program on that site allows you to extract information from replays. Build orders, minerals and gas, hotkeys, and actions. Nowadays, alot of people base skill on how high someone's APM is. ProGamers are capable of reaching 400 - 500 APM avg.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I'm at that site. What program do i download? That yoda-looking one? Hey. I'm a newb, whaddya gonna do :cool:

Magikarp

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Rygon's APM:

Is that legal? :( .

Magikarp

Reaction score
For example, an SCV bringing 8 minerals to a CC is not recorded, but a player clicking on a unit is recorded.
WooT, I got a 800 APM!

Ha ha.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Ryan, is that used during the games, or can it be used in a replay?

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
replays, there is a component on that site that you can turn on during a game so you constantly know your apm, it is apmlive i think, and you can set a minimum apm so it you go below it an annoying beep sounds and wont go away unless you pick up your apm.

Raccoon

Post Djinn
Reaction score
Actually, Protoss is the lowest APM demand race. This means that Protoss progamers do not have to have as high an APM as Zerg and Terran progamers.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
With Protoss, I had 66 in the game we made yesterday.

Btw, my brother is a money mapper and he has around 100 apms... Could it be that money maps require more actions? Possibly.

Sakuhta

Reaction score
Originally posted by Ryan
APM
Actions Per Minute

A program on that site allows you to extract information from replays. Build orders, minerals and gas, hotkeys, and actions. Nowadays, alot of people base skill on how high someone's APM is. ProGamers are capable of reaching 400 - 500 APM avg.
Bullshit Ryan, you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. [ReD]NaDa and Slayers_'Boxer' are the #1 and 2 players in the world and at their peak performance they AP 200, maybe. 400 - 500 is plain bullshit.

P

picklejuice

Yea, I've seen this replay of Boxer and his APM was about 144. I also saw this replay of someone else, damn he was good, but it was a money map and his APM was only 45 or so. So how does someone with apm that low play around the same as someone with 100 higher apm?

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok apm = actions per minute , it does not show ure attack strageteys and it roughly shows ure micro m therefore if somone with 100 apm beats a 200 spm it just means the 200 apm clicks faster then the 100 apm, he could be noob attacker

Raccoon

Post Djinn
Reaction score
Originally posted by sakuhta
Bullshit Ryan, you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. [ReD]NaDa and Slayers_'Boxer' are the #1 and 2 players in the world and at their peak performance they AP 200, maybe. 400 - 500 is plain bullshit.
I am capable of getting an APM of 130 and I suck. I have played against gamers from x17 that have APMs of 300-350. I don't think it is that far out to say progamers have that much.
What is wrong with you people? :(