Anyone willing to finish a map of mine?

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
It would help to explain what maps you have left.

Trigger_this

Member!
Reaction score
Website
TriggerThisGameing.tk
It's called burrow survival ... all the triggers are made up for about 10 levels... so all i need is someone to do the more creative work that i would call tedious... Like add 40 more levels which would basically mean copy and pasting the triggers 40 more times and changing the variables around. And with each new level is new units to create and etc...

So the hard part is over now comes the time consuming part which i don't have the time for if your interested pm me and i'll get on TFT with you

ChrisH36

Reaction score
It's called burrow survival ... all the triggers are made up for about 10 levels... so all i need is someone to do the more creative work that i would call tedious... Like add 40 more levels which would basically mean copy and pasting the triggers 40 more times and changing the variables around. And with each new level is new units to create and etc...

So the hard part is over now comes the time consuming part which i don't have the time for if your interested pm me and i'll get on TFT with you
Oh I see. Yeah, that is a difficult task. Especially because the levels need to be balanced, paths need to be setup. And the game needs to be overall tested.

Dream_Walker

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
You don't need to copy and paste the trigger. Make everything a variable with an array and loop it. Like units, level #, etc - assign this to an array.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Yeah, I thought about that too after I closed this window. That is how I controlled the Unit spawn in Footies. I made an array with 12 unit elements, then put a unit into each slot. It would then spawn 1 unit from player Xs slot every Y amount of seconds.

If you have an array of units, then all you need to do is increase the "index number" by 1 each time. To access the first element in an array, you use 0.

Make sure you dont get a negative number or a positive number that goes out of bounds, you will get something called a "Segmentation Fault" and the game MAY crash.

You will also need a Timer.