Anyone play terran?

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
And u will never run out of money on BGH, there are millions of resources on that map and u cant spend them all, it is impossible.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Does the word EDIT mean anything to you? you don't double post, it makes you look like a post count whore and by the number beside ur name ur working towards getting it realy high with double post. And you run out of minerals on BGH so stop talking like a LT playuer and see for yourself. me and u ill face u in a 4v4 3v3, but not a 2v2 or 1v1, not on BGH because it wasn't made for a 1v1 or 2v2.

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
Fine, name/server? Oh, and i dont play zero clutter or fastest map ever so dont even bother to make it. If we are playing BGH make it the blizz version.

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
And i dont care about the number of posts i have, so why do u?

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Beacause Double posting makes u look retarded, and that u want to get ur post count up. Sorry for pointing that out.

I never make a money map/zero clutter, i don't even own a single one of those maps. I have played 3 games on a money map, once becausei thought it was just the normal map, and twice because my friend can't play for shit, so i gave him a chance.

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
BGH is a money map, The Hunters is not a money map, they are 2 different maps. BGH = 4.000.000 minerals. I think ur talking about The Hunters.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Actualy i never even noticed a difference until i noticed what u said. I guess The Hunters is thebetter of the 2, but BGH path is still better. As for BGH it is still god for 4v4, u still run out of minerals fast.

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
By running out of minerals i dont mean spending all the minerals u have, i mean spending all the minerals on the map. As for the better path, u can download The Hunters - Gamei, the game-I (a korean server) version of the hunters, maybe that one is better (the gamei version of LT is much better than the blizz version)