Anyone know a good place to buy brood war cheap?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
The place near me had them on for $9.99 CDN but now they are selling them for $29.95!!!!!!!!!!!!! That sucks so much... does anyone know a cheap place online that sells brood war for like, $5 or something? There's gotta be some places out there :/ Or else, is there anyone out there who wants to sell their brood war CD? I dont need a CD Key (I already got one).

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
well i havn't seen prices lately but i have been selling a copy of broodwar to people so i can play my friends. i sell em for like 5$. although i wont give my cd key away i. well i dont know why i just posted that.

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
lol

You burn copies for your friends? Maybe you can burn me a copy and send it to me :) I don't need a CD-Key, i've already got one... just need a CD. Blizzard CD's really suck. I've got 3 Starcraft CD's and 1 Brood War CD and only 1 of them works (starcraft)...... 2 of the starcraft cd's and 1 of the brood war CD's just stopped working. I don't abuse my CD's at all either and i've had 3 different cd-rom drives... so I dunno what's up. Anyways, if you feel like burning me a CD (ill pay you for it) send me an email. If not, don't worry about it. Where do you live in Canada btw?

- scsi

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
I'm from B.C. My sister is out in Toronto right now, she went out there for 7 weeks to work a job over the summer. Too bad you weren't from BC (or I wasn't from toronto). You could come to some of my wicked LAN parties...

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
to bad.i never been to a lan party. none of my friends have any. we just seem to meet on bnet. over the summer i have lost contact and no one i know goes on starcraft bnet antmore. im so lonely.

KerriganForever

Member!
Reaction score
Website
stores.andale.com
I go on Starcraft bnet!!! Come join me and my clan!!!
It's time to make new friends!!!

Sign up for Yahoo Instant Message if you don't have it already. Add my name KerriganForever, then we could talk outside of bnet.
I will let you know which channel the peeps are in and who's online to game with. We usally game on the eastcoast and sometimes on the west. We practice together on our Clan Maps, which are tailor made to suit our needs.

Please keep in mind that this is for Clan Members Only and if you wish to join us then you must join our clan. There are three clans available to join, each with their own agenda.

Clan i(e for Newbie-gamers
Clan WoL for Loner-gamers
Clan FSB) for Warrior-gamers

Please choose wisely.
For more information about the clans visit my website,
http://www.Kerriganforever.net

look under "Special Forces" to join Clan FSB)
look under "Allies" to join Clan WoL
note: Clan i(e does not have a website
so "pm" me and I will Liaison for you.

sexynatzi

Member!
Reaction score
sams club has starcraft for like 6 bucks! you dont need a cd key for Broodwar you can get it burned from a friend. but sc itself is cheap. its old but still my fave.!! =D rock on and dont give up sc its a girft from god!!!!!!!!

~katie~

TwIsTeDbOi

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ebay they usualy have stuff that people are selling for cheap azz
i saw a ps2 for 6 $$$ on there
so go to ebay.com and get an id and bid
usualy only about 5-10$$ for a new sc

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by KerriganForever
sighn up for Yahoo Instant Message if you don't have it already. l]
I use MSN messenger and i find have difficulty wit yahoo. i had an account and something happened. anyways i prefer ppl who use MSN. Add me my email address is Snakeboy8891@hotmail.com

AmericanPsych0

Member!
Reaction score
You can find Brood War for as little as $5 in some stores.

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
yeah ebay is a good place, except I always get jacked on ebay... not scammed, just screwed when it comes to shipping costs. For instance, I bought an MP3 Player for $25. The shipping price said $6.00 for USA and Canada (yes, it did). So $31..... cool. Well, the guy e-mails me asking for another $12 after I already paid him the $31 cause he says he needs more to ship to Canada. So what's $12? I reluctantly sent it. Now... if that wasn't enough, my package got held up at customs and it took 24 days to arrive with a nice duty fee of $26 CDN (about $17). So lets see... after all was said and done I ended up paying:

$25 - MP3 Player
$6 - Original Shipping
$12 - Extra Shipping
$17 - Duty Fees
------
Total = $60 + 3 weeks of wasted time

...... anyways, thanks for listening to me bitch ;)

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Re: lol

Originally posted by SkuZZy
You burn copies for your friends? Maybe you can burn me a copy and send it to me :) I don't need a CD-Key, i've already got one... just need a CD. Blizzard CD's really suck. I've got 3 Starcraft CD's and 1 Brood War CD and only 1 of them works (starcraft)...... 2 of the starcraft cd's and 1 of the brood war CD's just stopped working. I don't abuse my CD's at all either and i've had 3 different cd-rom drives... so I dunno what's up. Anyways, if you feel like burning me a CD (ill pay you for it) send me an email. If not, don't worry about it. Where do you live in Canada btw?

- scsi
i can still burn a copy for u. right now im buying cds to burn my friend diablo 1 and the whole warcraft trilogy, (except 3, but then i guess it isn't a trilogy then lol.) :)

BigTymer[Frog]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.starcraftmaps.tk
yo pan, i from t.o. but i living in outscirts right now (called "Brighton") i added u to my msn freind list. :)

and also do u guys no wear i can get like a really cheap OS disc (win 98)??? Cause i just got a sweet new comp it so coo ;) like 1.7GHz 40gb HD + VID card. BEST COMPUTER IVE EVER OWNED!

Status
Not open for further replies.