Anyone got great protoss strategy?

pyro_kin

Reaction score
hey ppls got any good protoss strategies to share with me?

post here :loopy :loopy :loopy

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Yeah, its a mass. That's the ONLY way melee seems to go now a days with all the RIPPED off SUCK ASS rip offs of the good old fashioned SD maps of yore.

For Protoss use Dragoons. Both air and ground, slow, but enoguh of them up'd, they are good. Just like the Hydra mass.

If you're playing like Blizzard wanted you to = blizzmaps, then you have to micromanage a lot of casters. They work very well.

Phoenix2003

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
vague answer to a vague question:

pvt- goon rush into speedlot/goon into carrier(or arbiter). You can end pvt anyway like you like really. The most popular choice seems to be carriers(bring sairs if terran makes wraiths), but not the only option.

pvz- I usually start off with a zeal rush into anti-muta strat(i.e. 1-2 archons, cannons at mineral line), some ranged goons and obs for lurkers and, of course, high templars for storm. Try to keep them(temps) alive, though. Pretty hard to do because they're a bit slow. When facing ultra/ling have a good zeal/archon/temp combo around.

pvp- no idea. my worst p mu. :(

Eclipse_Hope

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
well personally my favorite unit is revear for toss

pvz- high temps and psi strom work really well agiasnt masses of hydras
agian archons work very well agisnt massed hydras becuz of splash
agian revears pwn

pvr- its all about the revaer shuttle rush and stasis
if u can ;learn 2 use satsis good enough u can effectivly cut the others players armies into pieces so u can dispose them 1 at a time love it it pisses them off!