Anybody buying the new GTA?

Death_Noodle

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.noodledesigns.net
My friend rented it (dunno how he did that, i would think its gone everywere by now) and so i can probly see what its like, and if i like it (which i most likly will, california 90's setting is what i've been waiting for in the gta series), I'll buy it.

Zmoney

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
The Game is Debo, It's my most favorite game.

I rate it over all my sport games.

#1 gj Rockstar

Death_Noodle

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.noodledesigns.net
Wow, i played it cause my friend brought it over, and yea, im gonna buy it now. I love the 90's setting, looks like compton, then LA at the beginign, and the radio stations fit in well with 90's rap from artists like 2pac, dre, and snoop. And yes the world is GIGANTIC, i got lost a lot, lol.

Zmoney

Reaction score
The world is so huge, like 3 times bigger than vice city.

Now that i beat all he sweet missions and Ryder missions it is a challenge to find GRove street. I wish they made the map icons a little bit bigger.

Oxide08

[New And Improved!]
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
gta SA is so good ... u got so much more stuff to do.. i just finished the missons in the gang area of the map ... and the cops went and dropped me off like way across the map.... u can do 2 player and have girlfriends and shit ... its the best game out now IMO

Reaction score
Ive not played it yet but im gonna get on monday, it will either rock or be a giggle. but due to what you ppl have been saying about it i think its gonna rock and its deffo on my hit list.

I_Robbie

Member!
Reaction score
Website
l33tsk83rs.vze.com
You can get a girlfriend in the new GTA? wtf, WHY would you want to? this sounds like an adult AnimalCrossing.

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OMFG you have to upgrade your driving skills and your shooting skills with different weapon! OMFG what u cant hold a rocket launcher aim it at the building and expect to hit it on that game.
still sounds like a sweet sweet game...
with the girlfriend u have to keep her happy and shit, right? well, can u give her a job or is she a long-braided skinny ghetto ass Lil' Kim OMG NO SHE DIDNT GARL hoe who works at mcDonalds or more of a halle barrey kind of bitch?

Zerglite

Reaction score
The girlfriends give u certian things like 2 let u keep ur weps after u die or are busted ( i like them ) one gives you weaps ( her too ) and all of em give u cars ( one even gives u a monster truck YAY!

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
Yeah, you should have just made a new thread about it :-/ It's been out for a while now. It was alright, but I liked 3 better. More bomb diversity :D

ArtOfProtoss

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Wow, old thread. Anyways, I finally beat it awhile a couple of days ago. It was great, and I can't wait for the next.