Any progs to find out someone's password?

SupaXoss

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Im wondering if there is any progs out there where i can hack into someone's acct b/c i got cyber diablo "beef" wit him..heh...

valdamort

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ya there is but i dont remeber the site and whoes your beef with what is accont name and char name e-mail me at gamemaster69699@aol.com ps tell me how to answer me post that were sent to me can`t rember and ya i know its funny but not to me

valdamort

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
just to say i figherd out how to answer my e mail here i feel preety dume my friend has the programe dive me like two weeks then maby the little f@#!k will give me the email addres tell you when i get web addres

KillerBoots

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yeah

Hi if u want u can send me it too plz i better kick someones ass.

I know one thats gotta die, he done the same to me he hacked into my account and toke all my items. :-(

But i´m gonna just kill all his men and thats really gonna pis him of, he got a lvl99 mf sorc with all shako, skulders, lidless and oculus. and thats gonna pis him OFF:)

valdamort

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i dob=nt have it my friend does but he wont give it to me just what i bett him up and get it :)

G

Grifter

Hmmmm, If soem one does come up with a way to take soem ones acount I would really liek to know

valdamort

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
tell me is he/she in useast or uswest and what is accont name of him

valdamort

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok thah is looked more for starecraft or warcraft and i have good bad news and more bad news

1. the site were my friend got the programe was shute down

2. my friends computer had a meltdown or other wise is dead and all mermy is gone for ever je wonder who shent him that vires hehe:) ::rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
NoC brute is a B.net brute forcer its ment for all games on B.net!

KillerBoots

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
:) i downloaded Brute force and i would like to know how to use it with proxyes im not really sure what a proxy is so plz tell me:confused:

thx Anyway:)