Anti Maphack Triggers

Skippy_Cheval

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I have put one in my map, it does work , but you have to use a trigger to center vision at a certain Loc, way it works is, Disabled arb at Loc 1 for computer, then theres Loc2 where, if you go, it moves all civs at Loc 3 to Loc4, and at loc 4, it centers vision for players at the disabled arb area, with MH it crashes, w/o it doesn't. I tested it,

But I was wondering if there was a way to make it so the entire game its always on, so you can't just turn MH on and off.

:)

Romanian

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.romanian.vze.com
Skippy, first of all, you should not use arbiters or any other unit like that because they need a big space not to be seen, since these days everyone knows how 2 make antihack heres the best way: Use SCXtra or what ever you use to put a small unit ontop of a rock, use Sc Tool Kit to change that unit into an independent cc. Also about your question, no you cannot make it so you don't turn it on which is why you have to put multiple antihack spots all around the map.

Supa

Member!
Reaction score
Well for my RPG im using a very nice and tested system. So even if they dont have there map hack on right away, Lets say you go to the inn or upgrades the screen will center view at a yes\no location. Now I have made the independent cc perfect so those with map hacks will crash and those without wont becuz they wont see it totally. Its weird but it works :).

Romanian

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.romanian.vze.com
:), well as i said, centre vis is about the only thing but that gets annoying so u should add a Score Timer (If u dunno what dat is tell me) and every # minutes it centres there and then back onto a unit or something