Answer me damnit

pat

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Someone ****ing reply to my previous posts! I want to know an answer to a simple question. I Want to fricken learn how to better hack Diablo 2 NON EXPANSION. This forum seems to suck...alot...so far, answers don't even get replies from people saying things like "I wish I new" or "Could you explain what you mean so I can help". No, every so often they get a reply that might help apparantly. Someone else asked about whites/blacks in CLASSIC D2 (not LOD) and got a reply containing context suggesting SHADOWMASTER, thats only for LOD ya idiot. Why take out functionality for older, non-patched version, WHY? I don't have $30 spare dollars for it right now, nor do I have 120 fricken hours to download it. Is there really a purpose to this bad-looking forum that uses a half@$$ system (vBulletin, its not that good if to be used for larger scale of people). Just thought I might mention this and ask if there is another d2 forum out there, a GOOD d2 forum.

HipHopHobo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well little boy most big people use D2 LoD. So it is hard for a programmer to go out of his D2 LoD way to help the Classics. Also all the character file are basicly the same so you don't have to worry if it say LoD or Classic because aslong as you don't but Expac stuff in it your okay.

pat

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Teach myself, well, I would, but I have a life to deal with, thats why I wonder if there are tutorials. About people using LOD, hence programmers not go out of way for classic users, yes, I understand that, it makes sense, but a I read in help files of shadowmaster about "no longer supported", why take the functionality out, its not extra work to leave it there. And according to that, I should be able to use the older versions to do this, and I would-if I could find them...

pat

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Although it inherits the core code from its
predecessor D2Ed and therefore could handle also older character versions I have
disabled this feature for now
Wll, I have read it again to make sure, this is what I found. But you spoke correctly, it also says it may support other character versions in the future.
Also, D2ED, whats that, where do I get it, maybe IT will help. But this still doesn't change my opinion of the forum, so far, the only reply I've gotten was people complaining about me complaining about things like them not replying...

resshin

Reaction score
Website
diablovault.has.it
well, not everyone is online when you post..so don't expect an immediate answer...also..most of the time..people will post after you and your post gets bumped down so people won't see it when the browse the forum ( for me anyways...i always look at the first five threads)....BTW vBulletin is the best forum out there....thats why it costs hundreds of dollars....unless you have other ways of getting it..;)

pat

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hundreds of dollars, what are you talking about? I see it for free download. Anyway, it looks worse than invisionboard is what I, and other people I know think (many other people). And I waited for a reply long enough for someone to answer me,and reposted in the originsl to bump it back up, and posted it entirely again...ppl had enough chances to reply.

YeoKeh

Battleforums OG
Reaction score
wat the **** do u need help on im here a clazzic i got xpac again but dont care 4 it....... gave to a friend so ask me i help ;)