Another Aeon of Strife?

Gunner_4_ever

Reaction score
After creating the original AOS and the sequel (both were somewhat popular maps.) Should I create a part three? If enough people ask... I might... but it's going to be different than any other AOS map out there. If you never heard of this map or have never played any of the imitations (Dynasty Warriors 3: A New Age, Aeon of Strife Return, Aeon of Strife something something) then don't bother to respond.

ExtremeGamers

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
LIstin BUD I HAVE WANTED TO MAKE THIS SWEEET MAP AOS V3

Listin how it goes: same as 2nd but... two sides and its and even 4v4 or 3v3 or wutever. If u played war3 kinda like those. You can upgrade easier with differnet combos of upgrades that go in different directions... I had a beta version and every1 said it wus the new hit on b.net but there wus 1 bug and it deleted or sumthign so ya i dont feel llike making it again but if u want to then go ahead i migiht help.

Gunner_4_ever

Reaction score
If Im making another Aeon its going to be something completely different. Aeon 2 is going to be finished soon. The new one will probably not be on 4 paths.

ExtremeGamers

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Nooo! well its ok but mayb a 4v4 path like 4 paths peopple on both sides vs eachother with equal comp production of units.... or 3 paths thats fine too

tassadar920

Member!
Reaction score
nice doubl post gunner, well, as im not a fan of aeon of strife, i don't really know whether you should make another. I've seen the first version played more on b.net then the 2nd though... so make it more like that one if you want it to be a hit.

Gunner_4_ever

Reaction score
Sorry, but this thread is very old. As for Aeon of Strife, I am already making a new one. I always start from the ground up for each of my maps. The new one is going to be different than the first or the second but keeping a similar gameplay style. BTW, I am currently very disappointed with the state of this forum. You will probably not see me on again. It will be rare if I do come back.

Soujiro

Member!
Reaction score
Yessss! Create another! I love them!

One Request: Try to make it less laggy...

Gunner_4_ever

Reaction score
I am disappointed that this forum is so hard to access from my computer. This has lead to multiple double posts, freezing my comp, and the slow connection I have to this site... I recently fixed problems with my DSL connection except I am still having problems with this site again! And the recent hacking problem just nailed it in the coffin. My leaving has absolutely nothing to do with you guys. You people have done nothing to disappoint me. Anyways I will be using trickznstuff.net to post up my latests maps. I might come on again after my connection problems have settled but that may take a while... and I won't respond as quickly either...

Well, bye.

tassadar920

Member!
Reaction score
Ok bye gunner, all i wanted to know was if it was because of me being an idiot 24/7 or not :D.

Gunner_4_ever

Reaction score
I have been having troubles with my connection again and it is the internet companies fault (they actually admitted it).

Anyways, Matrix_Reloaded I want you to SCROLL up and try reading the original post. I said the map was SOMEWHAT popular and it came out TWO years ago. If you are wondering why I am CAPITALIZING certain words, it is because you DID it first and IGNORED the wording of the first post. Anways this thread should be DEAD.

Well, bye AGAIN.