Alternate pindle equip

pablothemonkey

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok first of all, you don't have to read this, it's not urgent, i can probably figure it out on my own, but if you're bored/feeling helpful, i would appreciate it, considering gettting help would save me time and effort.

ok i'm using my lvl 92 sorc for these runs, the best char on my accnt. up until now i've been playing without any hacks except maphack, i just recently got back on and decided that sucks. her equip for pindle is.

pt'd shako
pt'd tals
tal belt
tal ammy
15allres jewled occy
perf chances
viper whorl (for the resists and mf)
soj
32% war travs
rhyme troll nest

she has `770 health, with a chicken of 100
i end up with ~480mf, 64,74,63,-10 resists. she dies every, 30-50 runs, and does runs in about a minute when pindle's LE, and about 45 seconds when he's not.

on standby i have
35% vipermagi
another soj
frosties
lidless
t-gods(etheral =/)
wizy spike
perf nagel
maybe some other junk

anyone have any suggestions on equip switch to make my runs faster/die less, of stuff i have, or can trade for mildly cheap, 4+ soj, don't really feel like trading for a ss. or any modifications to demon's sorc script that will help me go faster or safer?

jasen

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Raise your chicken for one. There's always a delay between when you hit the chicken level and when the script will actually exit.
If you don't mind hacked items occy rings would work.

pablothemonkey

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeah i thought about that, but first i want a WF to complete my zon, whos buriza is totally outclassed by the rest of her equip, after that i think i'll take your advice on that. and yeah, i decided to make it res my merc, and that's working very well.

gormna

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
don't use occy rings...they increase the time it takes for you to do ur run...

cuz with occy and 2 occy rings u'd have 75% chance ot cast teleport when struck and being thrown back and forth isn't the best way to kill pindle.

DarkWand

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
uhm this aint too cheap iether but get tals armor! u'll get xtra mf bonus for 3 tals items and tals armor has mf on it already, + you will get major res bonuses.
my sorc is pretty much like urs and her runs is like 35 secs and she never dies.

Later

DarkWand

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ohh yeah one more thing, ditch the rhyme if you wanna suriveve!
my sorc uses lidless and as i said, she goes 2k+ runs without dieing.

Later

Frothyliquid

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by gormna

cuz with occy and 2 occy rings u'd have 75% chance ot cast teleport when struck and being thrown back and forth isn't the best way to kill pindle.
quick newb question... who/what is pindle?

gormna

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
pindleskin .. guy in act 5 expansion... easy kill.. good drops ( sometiems )

and read.. he has tals armor.. " pt'd tals" would be armor.. or so i'm guessing

Seks

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by gormna

What the hell are you talking about? 2 Occy Rings will give you +50 To all resists, 100%+ MF, and +6 to all your sorc skills.

Please don't tell people not to get these, they are VERY helpful. These rings can change a sorcs power totally for the better. 75% Tele big deal, if you have a tank merc you'll never even get touched.

DarkWand

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
shit sry i was a bit tired when i wrote that.......
i thought he wrote skulldders for some reason lol.

Later