All posts about realm down please post here.

Guru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
God damnit I just got realm down. I'm so sick of bnet being gay. THANK GOD FOR THIS STICKY THOUGH! What would I do without it, besides stfu

simpleforce

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
realm down... i never get realm down i use 56k but no bot, try that method, spend that time mfing ur self or tradeing ebayers

wuv1004team

Member!
Reaction score
Is the east realm down by chance?

I'm don't use bots nor create game fast. Both of my comps says is down.. Just me?

termi

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
iam furious. wtf i pay money for a game and cant play it cause some crackhead tard thinks its a good idea to ip ban ppl jsut because there is a line of 100. OMFG DEAL WITH IT GRRRR. id rather have lines then get fking IP banned. i come home from work and just wanna relax for a bit and wham. 4 meph runs and i get ip banned for Fuxxing 11 hours.....(and counting) thats not right. bliz ppl better be careful some nerds/geeks have access to weaponry too ^^ just saying

Reaction score
I've had realm down for like the past 6 hours now! Its really getting to the point over the last couple days that its almost damn near not worth the hassle. So many people out there botting and Im not even making alot of new games and still get half a day realm downs.

Reaction score
Its so annoying its almost not worth the hassle,

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
its so annoyin its almost not worth double posting....

i still dont get y this thread was made

Reaction score
I didnt mean to double post and whats it to you?

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
its a rule and im making u aware of it

@topic bot got r/dd 648am est

scouchpaper

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I dont get r/d's like ever,I bot,baal,meph,pindle manually and still nvr r/d.There's ways to getting around the r/d and I dont mean router/modem wise.Im talking about while your playing,try restarting diablo every so often and see if that helps your r/d's.