ALL I WANT IS A MONEY HACK (uncaps)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsYcHoTiC

Premium Member
Reaction score
Chill TOCHENZO... this forum is for discussing anything hack related. Even if it is a desperate question from a shitty wc3 player (I'm assuming) doesn't mean he doesn't have the right to not be cussed out

dr_blizzard

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
well there is no such as money hack and if u find it do NOT dowload it cuz some hackers make added stuff in there hacks like
- sending ur cd key to tehre email when u open the hack
- sending ur Bnet password and account name to there email address
my advice don't rely on hacks

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
What good are hacks anyways? u get a view at the map? chances are if ur that desperate ull probably get killed with an advantage. as for moneyhacks, no such thing exists, and never will.

dr_blizzard

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
well
pan the man

u should no that u might not like hacks well i hate gay players that hide buildings on the map or make an attack against tehre allies and that shit so sometimes u might need a hack

DragonTide

Reaction score
Website
www.flametide.com
Go HERE!

go to my site
Flametide.com
It is a hack site, and you can get every thing there, people on the forum here dont like hacks :s

Every 1 needs a little fun somtimes!:wavey

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
I think I might know what he's talking about. A while ago there use to be a program (Which I had but I don't know if it ever really worked) where you could change gold mines current gold and such. It was very hard to do with a low percentage rate. I forget what the programs called and I could never get it to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.