Albuterol USP

Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
Earlier about an hour ago i took like 20 shots of an Albuterol inhaler. Anyone ever done this? If you have you know the feeling... its like a weird high where your arms legs and feet feel so weird and you shake so much and your heart is POUNDING and your kinda trippin out. Anyway i was playing s/c at the time and im almost over it, just shaking a little. But i want to know if any has ever tried this before?

munchyman

Eat your vegetables!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeah, my friend did that once. he said it sucked and switched to pot for a better high.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
My dad takes that as a normal medication...It's an ashtma thing..BTW; You can have your heart stop from taking too much of that in a small period of time. Lucky you didnt die.

Sly

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ya i got asthma. i toook 18, and my eyes went all blurry and shit. i kinda just layed there and enjoyed myself. you do shake a lot.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
I told you that you could die from it, lol..

theyuw

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
omg u f*in moron. I have ashma and when I take my albuterol I have a couple shots of it. Not 20, damn don't u read the instructions. Lets just say that u got lucky that you didn't die.

BigBled

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i have overdosed before, not on that, but i have. and i am not proud of it. im just gonna tell ya thats its not worth tha buzz. i took 9 perc's and almost died. so just try and keep from taking a whole lot of anything. just smoke some weed man. its not worth it.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
the pharmacy i work at sells that shit... i gotta pack that shit.