Account Change Services

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
I have allowed this service to once again take place. You can PM me if you wish to have your username changed to something else. Here is the catch:

1) You must have a total of at least 200 posts or more

2) You must have been around at least over a month since your join date

3) you cannot take the username of a member that exists and that user is an active poster. If you decided to change it to LOL and the guy hasnt been here for 2 years, I will allow it.

I will try to respond when I can. I will offer this to anyone, regardless of my stance on the person. Be sure to check your account information when it is done. A new signature image policy will take effect when I get a better consensus.

Thanks
~Chris

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Custom Image Titles

After experimenting with the AdminCP, I am once again allowing users to use Custom Images as thier titles. But there are two things it must follow:

1) It cannot be offensive towards BF or a member
2) The dimensions must be 120x30
3) You must keep the CT for at least 1 month. No redos or switchbacks will be offered until the period has expired.

I will also increase the month limit if I find people are requesting switches way too often, or spam requests on my PMs.

When you PM me for this, say in the title "Custom Image Title" and send me an imageshack link hosting your image (I need to use IMG html tags so a src is needed) or the image itself and I host it. If it works, you can show off your friends on how awesome you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.