Drive another nail down
Another needy hole
please release me

I am surrendering to the gravity and the unknown
Catch me heal me
lift me back up to the sun
I choose to live...
I choose to live...

Have you ever been at a point in your life where you were so overwhelmed by everything that you couldn't cope? I can really relate to these song lyrics, maybe im just unstable :fwink lol but alot of the time i feel so pressured and stuck and incapable of dealing with the stuff life throws at me. I think most people get to this point at least a few times in their life when they genuinely feel like giving up. Does anyone here feel like that? What does this song mean to you? and what do you do when you feel like u just can't get anywhere? Do you turn to family, friends.. urself.. alcohol.. or what?

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Giving up is for the weak!
"and what do you do when you feel like u just can't get anywhere? "
stop feeling for crap and do smething about it

bye

yogibear990

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
the problem is still there when you wake up from your drug induced stupor, there are other more effective methods of moving past pain, like getting laid, and so on and so forth

dust601

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i have a gf i get laid plenty.
you've neve gotten laid before have you?
or you'd realize it doesn't have a terrible lot to do with mental well being

edit-
i'm sorry that was terribly close minded of me, maybe gettin laid does help you and make all the problems with your life all right, my first post was just because that doesn't seem to work for me or any of my friends. sure its fun but i fail to see how it could suddenly uplift me to think wow i have a great life

Above_70Percent

Member!
Reaction score
Website
ourworld.cs.com
Sex is great if your like 16 but once you've matured sex doesnt cure everything. Hell, I've had sex and I have a kid its great man but as I said before its not everything. For me, when im going thorugh a mid-life crisis computer games are my sanctuary.

amrtin77

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i just drop whatever im doin lay down and think things through. if you can look at yourself in third person its alot easier... to see what you should do next, the best thing for you to do.

when trynig to help someone else you gotta try to feel what they are feeling, get into their mind, but helping yourself you gotta get out of your emotions for a little while and think straight...

aphextwin

Reaction score
i am not gonna read all of that :*( sorry jade.... but can sumone just summarize it in a few sentence ?:p

amrtin77

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
this is all that matters

Have you ever been at a point in your life where you were so overwhelmed by everything that you couldn't cope? I can really relate to these song lyrics, maybe im just unstable lol but alot of the time i feel so pressured and stuck and incapable of dealing with the stuff life throws at me. I think most people get to this point at least a few times in their life when they genuinely feel like giving up. Does anyone here feel like that? What does this song mean to you? and what do you do when you feel like u just can't get anywhere? Do you turn to family, friends.. urself.. alcohol.. or what?

basically, what do you do when life screws you over and you feel like shit?

yogibear990

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
To each his own... every person deals in different ways, some people retreat into themselves, and others get more extroverted, everyone deals in a different way.