A lil fun i had last night

OMGLOLWTFPWN

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
While we are on the topic, yesterday was the last day of school so at lunch time everyone is eating in the cafeteria and then this naked guy comes streaking through with a nylon over his face. Everyone laughed and then we could see him out the window running across the back field leaving school, I wonder what he did with his clothes?

SephirothX89

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by TreeFrog123
While we are on the topic, yesterday was the last day of school so at lunch time everyone is eating in the cafeteria and then this naked guy comes streaking through with a nylon over his face. Everyone laughed and then we could see him out the window running across the back field leaving school, I wonder what he did with his clothes?
All of our senors pranks wetent that great. Someone floated a golf cart out on our mini lake in a boat, and someone else poured oil all over the stairs, i think 2 people got sprains and one kid got a broken something (i think anyway).

OT: Fu_Lou ur sig is so big... wow... :p

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
hehe i remeber weh nme and soem freinds streaked across a basketbaal game...too bad we got caught trying to unlock teh car door o_O

we didn't plan it out very well..

maybe thats why i got kicked out of couple of weeks later o_O

Teddy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
good god glowpole, change ur danm sig, its liek q3423424234 x too big

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Yes it does take rather long to load cause of it....

xjMaN88lx

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
aha

RuneyPoo

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by glowpole
Ok me and some freinds from time to time when we get together in a public place we like to try differnt pick up lines and see who gets slapped and who gets them in teh sack.
Well yesterday night my freinds thought they cheer me up so i had a few beers and we went to gatilinburg,tn. Cool place to drink n stuff. Anyways we all take turns picking out girls and trying our own orginal pick up lines. well the reason i'm posting this is not becuz of my pick-up line but becuz of my freind ronnie.

Well i only did it once..i walked up to this redhead girl, un button my shirt and said ,"Do i make you horney?" well she said no... and i was like ,"not eve na little bit?? how bout $5?" well she jsut rolls her eyes and walk off.

Mine wasn't really funny becuz i wasn't in to it. But my freind ronnie (whos nickname is kingkong becua of his massive peckers) says see those 5 girls over there? and we were like yea..so he sasy watch this...

So he walks up to this group of hot chicks...un does his pants...flops out his dick and says ,"Whos first?" I have never laughed so hard in my life. 3 girls covered there mouths and was OMG thats big!@! Well he didn't get a number but one girls said he got a C for effort...

hehe if i was hung liek a horse i would porb do that but after that we jsut kinda let him win becuz we cna't beat that...

first fun i had in a couple of weeks :)
Rofl, the best I've done at trying pick-up shit is walking down this backstreet to the grociery store. Well this Asian chick was walking down torwards me, Tim, and Andy. They dared me to walk up to her and smack her ass. Well, not putting down a dare, when she was right next to me, I said, "Wait, come here once." She came to me and I smacked her ass. Her face lit beat red and she smiled the biggest smile I have ever seen. She was pretty cute too, lotta asians are. But that's the best I have ever done...

Hm, I could never flop my dick out in front of women. Jees, that would be, god!!! He wins! :)

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
i'm plotting my next move...i need help..thats a BIG THING to beat.

thinking of walking up and ask her a stupid question like ,"what time is it" then while shes in the middle of saying the time i say, " wanna butt ****?"

what u think?

RuneyPoo

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i'm plotting my next move...i need help..thats a BIG THING to beat.

thinking of walking up and ask her a stupid question like ,"what time is it" then while shes in the middle of saying the time i say, " wanna butt ****?"

what u think?
Wanna hear how to do it better? Ask for the time, then while she is looking at her watch turn around and pretend to talk to your friend for a minute. While doing that, pull down your pants then whip it out. Start jacking off in front of her and say this...

"Is it time for me and you to get down and dirty yet?"

Lol, I'd do it...

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
well i cna't do the penis thing becuz ronnie took that move. We gotta be creative otherwise it won't count.

Maybe i should just wlak up pinch her ass and say c'mon hoe to the shaggin waggin....on second thought...getting slapped hurts...i've been slapped 3 times now i think...i usal drunk when i do this but still....

RuneyPoo

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well i cna't do the penis thing becuz ronnie took that move. We gotta be creative otherwise it won't count.

Maybe i should just wlak up pinch her ass and say c'mon hoe to the shaggin waggin....on second thought...getting slapped hurts...i've been slapped 3 times now i think...i usal drunk when i do this but still....
Dick thing is outta question then...

He did something to himself, not to the ladies. Walk over to a group of ladies and sit on one of their laps. Then start a slight conversation with one of them, while talking to them, rub her boobs and say, can I use these for pillows tonight while me and you have the best sex of our lives? :-D

shutupandgoaway

Member!
Reaction score
Tis good to see that in my comps long period of being a retarded stoned and otherwise ****ed up bitch glowpole& whatever crazy friends he has have not stopped doing funny/strange stuff.

B)ushid(o

Reaction score
Go up to a woman police and rub her breasts and lick her cheek.