A Forum Suggestion Box Idea

A Forum Suggestion Box Idea

• I like it.([url=http://www.battleforums.com/showpost.php?p=1119251&postcount=1]more info[/url])

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • I don't like it.([url=http://www.battleforums.com/showpost.php?p=1119251&postcount=1]more info[/url]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
Well, a suggestion by the 'owner' of the Forum Suggestion Box concerning the Forum Suggestion Box..... Well.....

Anyway.....

I had a thought about this forum. How most shopping malls may have little suggestion boxes planted around the entire mall itself to gain feedback. And how it could work here. I've noticed that most issues go unnoticed by the majority of the forum, especially outside the General Forums.

And I've also noticed that we have run out of space on the Forum Index. It's so crowded. So moving this forum outside isn't a viable solution.

I've thought about this for some time, until I hit upon the idea of putting a small, say 100x25 image on the header of all the pages where users can click upon to enter this forum. Or a link. Or whatever. Then we could figure out what to do with the Fan-Fiction forum, and finally remove the Special Interest Section. Or replace the Special Interest Section with the Fan-Fiction forum if anyone wants to continue it. This forum can be 'hidden' but still accessed, I believe, as it's been done a million times over. :)

The advantage of this, of course, is that if it is implemented across all skins, then this forum will get feedback from all the sections; Gaming, Diablo, Warcraft, World of Warcraft, Starcraft, and of course, General. It should also alert people to the existance of this forum, and how it can develop.

It doesn't have to be a very large image. It can be a helpful pointer. And we could link it to the portal as well. But we can worry about that later.

What do you think?*

Thanks x42bn6 for the post and the idea.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
As I said for the other thread about this, I really like this option! Then people can post suggestions in the right forum and know where to go when they want to post them. :)

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I like the idea. I'm all for the system.

Pains Requiem

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
As much as i think it will be abused, i like the idea.

Someone comes in on a bad day, and sees a few things Mods overlook and complain and bitch about it giving that section a bad image.

Icedragon

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
I am all for it i mean if every section can give feedback it will improve the little communites as a whole i am all for it