7v1 Comp Stomp...

Acolyte-of-doom

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
why would u play a 7v1 comp stomp map u know ur going to win... it must just be some loser way to improve ur record (not when i say comp stomp i mean like hunters with 7 humans and 1 cpu not the actual map but its still easy) and if u do lose then u need some serious practice i mean like pop orginal starcraft back in and play the game all over again tutorials and all cause u suck:madatu

a@...

Member!
Reaction score
Computer Stomp, Fastest, and BGH...they're all same in my opinion.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
once the computer rushed me with like 5 or 6 zlots in a 7v1comp stomp.... I deleted that name and it was never to be seen again. It still gave me an eternal noob brandish i carry with me today.

Arwhy

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Comp Stomps are boring, its a bit more fun playing 1vs7 comps. If you ever ask a Comp Stomper why they do it, most of the time they say its fun, not 'to improve my record'.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
7v1 is fun, when you are the 1 :)

In money map it's possible. In BGH (half-money) too, but in the others, not possible at all.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Yea, good point :p

aphextwin

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
7v1 = fast way to get wins on stats.... but too bad i dont give a shit about them :| my frend has 0-1000 but he has major skills

betaalpha5

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
and most of the time ppl who play 7-1c gets killed by bsing`

FZ. | gOsu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
the only point of 7v1 comp stomp, is for people who want to have a really good record, so they can show off to people who dont matter that they can get a good Blizzard record online...*sigh*

i hate comp stomps...

there friggin retarded..

now 2v5 comp's is pretty fun, when you get a friend on your team, and **** up the comps...and sometimes its kind of a challenge...like when 2 protoss rush you with 9 zeals each....outcheiss....suckes when you dont have a good defense early in the game...