4 years ago, a spambot joined BattleForums

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Alright, alright, I am off by about 4 hours, but heck...

Yes, 4 years ago, on the double palindrome 11/11/2002, I joined BattleForums. She was but a lovely flower in those days, carefree, where the average age was (believe it or not) 4 years younger than today. I remember the days of US-Playboi-US, Silynt Rage, Misterwhippy, and so on and so on...

1 year on, nothing much had happened, besides the fact I tried to leave (didn't work). Never remembered much after that, but after 4 years, this little baby has spawned into a University student, helping run this lovely flowery forum.

Of course, things are less than flowery on this forum. But nevertheless, it's still a place I will treasure until my old ages. 4 years on this forum, caring for it for at least 3, is something I could never forget. I do intend to own BattleForums some day (hey, Flipsyde - Some Day is playing now!) and hopefully help bring it to new heights.

I do miss parts of the old days, but I suppose this is outweighed by the number of things I have experienced recently.

I will always hope that BattleForums will grow, and I would love for the members to grow with it and for the forums to grow too.

So, I guess that there are people to thank... So if you are in the set M where M is the set of all members on BattleForums that haven't done anything good for this forum, then thank you. Otherwise, go away. Nobody likes your **********************, ********** or any other crap like that.

Happy birthday me. Let there be more stuff developing on this forum, and let me hope that everyone is behind it.

~x42bn6

-> Don't forget mister asterisk: *

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Boy, are ya old!

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Happy 4 years with us.

And it will be my fourth year on May 20th.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
awww i forgot i turned 4 two weeks ago :(

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Ya I'm approaching 3.5 years. I'll be 4 years come this May. I've left the forums countless times, been banned countless times, and now look at me..I'm the BF General Manager. Weird how things work I tell ya.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Ya I'm approaching 3.5 years. I'll be 4 years come this May. I've left the forums countless times, been banned countless times, and now look at me..I'm the BF General Manager. Weird how things work I tell ya.
We were both strangely added to the system around the same time :(.

Speedy

Machine Gun Funk
Reaction score
Nah, cause when I got here everything he had was in that rainbow font. Threw me off.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
do u still have ur sexy voice :(

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Resilian said:
I've been in and out of staff since my first year here, lol.
Thanks for screwing me over :(.

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
My favorite X42 memory was the staff thread where everyone was like "This guy keeps flooding the wc forums. Should we ban him?"

OMG STAFF LEAKAGE

TroiK-

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ill be 3 years in 3 months from now leet. anyone ever check there really old posts and see how stupid they were? its mostly for people who are like my age.