2 Weeks Sober...

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
t.a.t.u97 said:
From the tanning bed. I haven't gone in 2 weeks due to I have no minutes and my daddy won't cough up the cash :( I think its a major accomplishment. Anyway I'm alot lighter than usual and It makes me feel like crap. But eventually my dad is going to pay so I can go unlimited amount of minutes....so in a way Its only downhill from here.:D

Unlimited tanning = Me going everyday=skin cancer. ;D But at least I'll be attractive ;D
Explain to me how exactly you're sober from something that you've only stopped due to lack of funding? And how in the hell are you lighter? Do you just never go outside?

t.A.T.u97

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
VizjereiMage said:
Explain to me how exactly you're sober from something that you've only stopped due to lack of funding? And how in the hell are you lighter? Do you just never go outside?
Its like crack addicts are. When they run out of crack they either sell their bodies or ask their parents. I was about to do the first option but then I decided not to. :) Of course I go outside but I'm not getting a tan like I do in the tanning bed like I do outside

COTA-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
t.a.t.u97 said:
Actually people do care, many many people pay more attention to me where ever I go, more than usual. And yes, I'm so so ugly. Haha, me ugly. :)

Its really worth the money, no one likes pail people. And the people that do are pail themselves, all apart of the circle of life.

Then they are superfishial and cut themselves. Cut a little deeper next time please.

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
i used to go tanning also. i like not only the way it makes me feel i look, but also the way i DO look.
and yes, tanning in the sun is free and all that good shit, but i find it a bit more convinent to tan in a tanning bed. plus you get this really great lotion that feels like ants are bitting you but it helps the way your skin naturlly tans and what-not.
and there is a difference from a regular sun tan and a tanning bed.
so whatever its supperficial, i really dont give a ****. i like it and so do plenty of other ppl and really, i dont care what you all think :)

raDixGhost

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.gamers2k4.com
t.a.t.u97 said:
From the tanning bed. I haven't gone in 2 weeks due to I have no minutes and my daddy won't cough up the cash :( I think its a major accomplishment. Anyway I'm alot lighter than usual and It makes me feel like crap. But eventually my dad is going to pay so I can go unlimited amount of minutes....so in a way Its only downhill from here.:D

Unlimited tanning = Me going everyday=skin cancer. ;D But at least I'll be attractive ;D

From that post I figure you eather look really good or your a fat lesbo trying to get some attention. At this point though I am leaning towards the second option knowning the kind of people that actually come here.

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Holy shit, I can't believe I got warned for flaming you in what's basically turned into a flame thread.

Is it because I pointed out a contradiction that made you seem like a shallow stupid slut?

Patrick_A

Boss D.J.
Reaction score
t.a.t.u97 said:
Anyway I've since gone 3 times since Friday (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) And I'm hella dark and always sexy
t.a.t.u97 said:
Nah, people tell me I look good where ever I go. Thanks though for your concern.
It might be just me, but, a little high on ourself, aren't we?
:-/

AZN_FLEA

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Pan said:
Fake people arn't sexy. fake boobs arn't sexy. fake faces arn't sexy. fake tans arn't sexy
i disagree. fake stuff can be fake but i dont care sexy is sexy