2 HC deaths today

H

Hadez

well..i needed a post or two to set an avatar..and i like using my avatar soo. TWO of my hardcore characters on EAST LOD died today :( BOTH level 78-Meteor Sorc and Javazon..the sorc tele'ed into cows due to mouse wheel glitching, i left the game, and i was invisible when i got back..the zon died in a retard duel, i duelled a barb with lycanders and 18 guided or sumthing(javazon remember) ... he teleported into me and ww----dead. there goes the only decent HC chars i had, i think i 'll quit d2 again. At least until 1.10.

TKenny99

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol

people who play hc think they are hella better than sc, they are like " hey u newbies play hc pussies" its stupid as hell to play hc cause its ****ed up, u duel 3 times and your dead unlike sc were u can duel as many times for fun and btw my account, i forgot my ps, AHAHA im a dumb ass, give me some stuff lol

TKenny

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
only way you can really do HC is if

1. you never play when its laggy. and for some ppl its laggy alot.
2. you never play alone.
3. you always play with someone you trust or you duel log so if you do die you dont lose all your items.

lets say you cant duel log like most ppl.

that means you can only play when its not laggy and your friend can play while your playing.

idunno about you but thats a MABEY 2-3 hours a day. and then skipping the really laggy days.

thats just not enough time for the majority of ppl to play.