18 and life...

Misterwhippy

Member!
Reaction score
A few of you may have noticed that I pretty much dropped off the forums after I left, sorry about that, it's been a pretty hectic lately.

Even fewer of you may know that I turned 18 back on september 8th. I can drive after midnight, I can vote, yeah that's all cool. but now I'm off limits to all the hot highschool girls, and I can be arrested for a whole hell of alot apparently. turning 18 was supposed to be fun, but I really havent had much fun (going to some club next week though). It was actually a pretty bad week for me. school started, I got more hours at work (I cant work so damn much), my friends are, well, really bitchy and act like girls when theres a problem (lot of talking behind others backs and so forth), and to cap it all off me and my girlfriend of 9 months broke up :-\.

So, how was it for some of you to turn 18?
bonus points if you know where I got the title of the thread from.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Actually, since you're 18 you can have sex with a girl that is 14+ as long as they would turn 15 before you turn 19.

IceDevil9

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.rcthaven.com
I'm only 16, but I turn 17 in January. I'll let ya know when it happens.

It's good to have you back (?)

-Frank :cool:

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]I already know what will happen then i turn 18. I celebrate my birthday and then next day am shipped to Chechnya. And you think you have a problem.[/glow]

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
That's because all Russia cares about is beer and killing people.

Mike: Dude..don't make me regret wanting to be 18, lol. Man..must suck for ya..I hope when I turn 18 it's not that bad. Welcome back if you're back, btw.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
VizjereiMage said:
That's because all Russia cares about is beer and killing people.
[glow=red]You make it sound like its a bad thing. We care about the vodka and beer, and mixing them together.[/glow]

Guru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
18 and life is from this guy right here:

You'll have to ignore the russian mike, he's an idiot. All I know to tell you is vote for bush. And drive the 3000 miles.

IceDevil9 said:
It's good to have you back (?)
Don't count on it.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Guru said:
18 and life is from this guy right here:

You'll have to ignore the russian mike, he's an idiot. All I know to tell you is vote for bush. And drive the 3000 miles.

Don't count on it.
[glow=red]And i would have to tell him to vote for Kerry, and to not listen to you. Guru is an idiot. If you didn't know already. And it is possible that it is him in that picture, disturbing, but possible.[/glow]

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
When I turned 18 things got a lot harder...there are a lot more things you have to pay for =/ And you are right, jail is FAR easier access now (already nearly visited twice now)

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
I am 19 already, and haven't seen much changes in life :D

Besides going to a different town, where the University is, living alone, etc, etc, there was no much difference.

Taligaro

Furyan Merc
Reaction score
Turning 18 was the best day of my life! You see my girlfriend is 4 years older then me, so she didn't want to risk gettin tossed in jail for havin sex with me till I was 18...

That was the best birthday present I ever got!

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
NeutronHInc said:
Turning 18 was the best day of my life! You see my girlfriend is 4 years older then me, so she didn't want to risk gettin tossed in jail for havin sex with me till I was 18...

That was the best birthday present I ever got!

You could of anyway. It's a shame so many people don't understand what statutory rape actually is...

-edit-

Here's an age of consent chart for you guys. http://teenadvice.about.com/library/weekly/qanda/blageofconsentchart.htm?once=true&

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]I don't get this. Becoming 18 shouldn't suck, well atleast for you. Its a new life, the whole world is open to you. You don't have to live with your parents any more, you are now officially an adult. Whats the problem with that. Ofocourse it does suck for me, and i already specified the reason in one of my posts.[/glow]

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
you are making it much worse then it seems. anyone can look at the bad side effects. Just make sure you get wasted in the confines of a good environment so not to get arrested. Just imagine in 3 more years you can legally get drunk. (if you are in america) if you are somewhere else where the drinkin age is 18. Unlike russian where it is 4 (chops :D) you are doing fine :D.

Galatia

Retired Staff
Reaction score
(nice to see you posting mr.Whippy:D)

The good thing about being 18 is that you can vote and have a chance to change some really retarded laws like the following:

Misterwhippy said:
but now I'm off limits to all the hot highschool girls, and I can be arrested for a whole hell of alot apparently.
NeutronHInc said:
You see my girlfriend is 4 years older then me, so she didn't want to risk gettin tossed in jail for havin sex with me till I was 18...

IceDevil9

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.rcthaven.com
Let me clear up Statatuary rape for you all.

It's legal with consent. Notice the rape in there.

-Frank :cool: